The day it all started

Niharika just got selected in the most prestigious university for the course she never knew until she completed her schooling as a medical student. Bachelors in Optometry new to everyone till now but as searched and as she was told it had lot of scope so she got enrolled and it was the the third day of her course.

She with all of her class was in the seminar hall celebrating or may be just watching what their seniors did on teacher's day. She was seating with her new roomate when a guy with normal height,deep brown eyes with a twinkle, an innocent face and an adorable smile asked her about her phone.

The guy "Ohh that's a windows phone right" Niharika was a little bit nervous but somewhere happy inside that she got to make some new friend replied " yes it Nokia lumia 510" then the guy asked her to download an application to find some new people nearby well she was not impressed she does not want go any random application to talk to other people so she just let it go. After that two three words converstaion they did not even see each other for the rest of the day. And niharika forget about the whole thing.

The next time while their class was going on some guy apparently had multiple questions to ask and everyone stared at him and then she saw him again that cute guy she talked to and now the teacher asked him his name and she finally got it "Tanveer Singh".

The class was over and Tanveer came to her asking for notes she gave him the notes without any questions and just asked him to give her back on time and like this days went on normal chatting about class.

Nothing else happened till now and none of them seem to be intersted in that way until another event or may be a kind of awareness seminar happened on Sexual awareness and Tanveer got a chair just next to niharika while the seminar was going on he asked for some pictures that their teacher had sent them as he didnt have them he asked to send them by bluetooth but Niharika's phones bluetooth sometimes takes hours to get connected and may be she wants to ask him.

So she got the courage and asked him to give her his phone number so she can whatsapp him all the photos well being a guy who would ever say no to a girl he gave her his phone number and then she sent him all the photos and being a nice guy  as he is...  replied saying thank you came back.

The next day was the most important day for any new grad's student's life "The Fresher's Party" Niharika with all her roomates dressed as beautiful as they could be and went on to attend the party well walking down the ramp is not a peice of cake so they had to be beautiful.

When all the ramp walk was done and the party began then he came once again Tanveer seating just next to Niharika they started talking this and that and then comes Niharika's first Friend she made in college 'Tanisha' all of them talked and giggled together all through the two hours they were there enjoying and dancing.
After that Tanveer and Tanisha being day scholars went for the DJ party at the moment and Niharika went on to change.

Tanveer asked her to meet him once she gets in the DJ party but he was nowhere to be found Niharika did not think that much at that moment and enjoyed the night with her roomates dancing wild for the first time.

At night she got a text from Tanveer asking her why she didn't meet him and she replied him saying she was not able to find him he told her about Tanisha's friend who came to take her Niharika being as less intersted as she could be ended the chat and went to sleep.

The next day when she reached the class Tanveer told her to sit with him and Tanisha all three of them were seating together with Tanveer in between both of them.Niharika did find it kind of weird but she was not that much consious about it.

After sometime she felt a kick on her shoe she saw it and it turned out to be Tanveer's.She thought it was just by mistake so she let that go then once again the same kick she couldnt help it and kick him back.
The same thing happened but then suddenly he clentched her feet with his and she cant help it she felt like  some electric sensation happened and she does liked it he kept her feet that much clentched for sometime and then started rubbing her hand all this was happening while the lecture was still going her mind was telling her to stop but her body and heart could not then she saw him doing the same things with Tanisha but she did not felt bad because she doesnt had any feeling for him.

Days went by things were getting from hands to legs and three of them were okay with it but with Tanisha Tanveer was more close in that way whereas Niharika was not letting him be that close and everyone in their class knows something was there between Tanveer and Tanisha so Niharika backed off but Tanveer was not letting her go. On the eve of her birthday Tanveer called Niharika and told her that he want her to be his girlfriend.

Niharika was pleased but she was not that into him but just to let him off the hook she told him to confess it in front of Tanisha .

The next morning he called Niharika first and told her to be with him while he tells Tanisha about his feelings though Tanveer and Tanisha were not emotionally close or into any realtionship still Tanisha did have some feelings for him and when that moment came he finally told her Tanisha was may be pretending or may be not but she was okay.

All three of them went to class as usual seating together but this time Niharika was the one seating in between them.