The dilemma

The next morning around 11:00 Niharika woke up in Tanveer's arms but she can still feel the pain in between her legs. As she opened her eyes tears started rolling down and touched Tanveer's face. Tanveer woke up and saw his love crying again from the pain. Seeing Niharika like this made Tanveer feeling ashamed for what he has done to her. He hugged her tightly and started crying himself with apologizing to her for being so lustful.

Somehow Tanveer helped Niharika in cleaning herself up and getting dressed. They planned to spend another day together as Niharika needed rest which she couldnt have at her place with her roomates judging her and asking her question about her condition. Around 12pm Tanveer went outside to get something to eat.
While he was gone Niharika was lying on his bed all alone staring at the ceiling and wondering what she has done. This was not something she wanted. There was a dilemma going inside her about Tanveer. Who he really is? The person who wildly took her virginity or the person who is right now taking care of her and looking after her so lovingly. She could not understand what to do whom to ask and where to go.

Just within half an hour Tanveer came back with Niharika's favoraite manchurian noodles and some soft drinks. Niharika got up and Tanveer got everything ready. As they started eating Tanveer asked Niharika what she is going to gift him. Niharika could not understand what should she say to him because she is the sole spender in their realtionship and right now also it was Niharika's money from which Tanveer got the food. For sometime she was reticent but then he asked her again and this time she knew she has to say something. She told him to select any watch he wants. At that instance Tanveer finished his lunch and started scrolling down online shopping sites to get the perfect watch  while she was still wondering who she is dating.

The next morning Niharika and Tanveer left for the university. As usual they were seating together with one hand writing the notes and other hand hiding under the desk holding the other ones. As the class was finished Niharika and Tanveer went to the Love garden their favourite place to hangout. While they were seating together on the bench Niharika asked Tanveer " what if you get a chance to marry anyone you want will you marry me?" listening to this from Niharika Tanveer shoved it off and said "You know babe i love you but i dont want to get hitched i told you this from the very beginning." Niharika looked down and noded her head with agreement to him. Tanveer and Niharika both knew that there is no point to stay even a second longer together for today after this conversation so both of them hugged each other and went back to their respective places.

The whole night Niharika couldn't sleep she was still thinking about Tanveer and what he really is wether he really loves her or he's just using her.