The Honeymoon period

After Niharika and Tanveer got together Tanisha started feeling left out and grew apart from them for the love birds everything was going just fine they had their first kiss their first hug. Tanveer used to stay late till 6pm even after being a day scholar just to spend more time with her.

Though both of them were happy with each other there were some people who were not. Niharika's roomates Sakhshi and Vipasana.

Sakshi being a native himachali girl always in touch with her Cousion brother and being a selfish and jealoused individual she used to tell Niharika to leave Tanveer as according to her he was not a good guy but how could Niharika do that she started liking him she enjoys his company.

On her birthday he gifted her the most beautiful anklet a girl could ever have and she was so pleased for having someone who loves her so much.

Tanveer told everything to Niharika about his family his father's illness his financial status but Niharika was okay with everything.

One day Tanveer called and told Niharika to give him 1000 rupees as he is short of money without hesitation she lend him the money with promising to pay her back he did paid her back though but from that day ownwards she satrted paying for everything and even lending him money now and then without even realising what was going on as all she could think about is that she has to help him and somewhere she had the principle to pay for herself and apparently in the time of guys giving tags to girls as being gold diggers she just wanted to change it.