VALENTINE'S DAY(THEIR FIRST TIME)

It has been nine months from the day Niharika and Tanveer got together. They are still going strong and getting close to each other as each day passes by. From the past few days Tanveer has been urging Niharika to take their relationship to the next level but Niharika was not ready as she always wanted to save herself for her husband and from the start of their relationship Tanveer clearly told her that he will never get married to anyone though somewhere Niharika had a feeling that if their relationship went well then when the time came he will propose to her.

The valentine week has started. It was the first day of valentines week Tanveer bought a rose for Niharika but somehow was not able to give her as he lost it somewhere but Niharika was okay as she's the type of girl who doesn't need roses or gifts she just need Tanveer's love. Then came the chocolate day this time Niharika woke up early so that she could be able to buy chocolates for Tanveer she gifted him his favourite Bourneville and this time even Tanveer had her favourite chocolate ready to gift. Both of them were totally enjoying their first Valentines week. on the second last day of the week Tanveer asked Niharika to come to his room to celebrate Valentines day, Niharika was not ready for it because she knew what's going to happen and she said no. Then Tanveer requested her to never touch him if she doesn't want to take the next step with him because if she touches him or hugs or kiss him he wants to get close to her and not to be able to get close to her makes him sad. Listening to this and seeing her relationship going down Niharika said yes.

It was around 12am and Niharika as always was busy slowly talking to Tanveer in her room when he asked her to open her bed box, she thought he was just messing around with her so she didn't get up but after some persuasion from him she did. She turned on her lights and opened her bed box just to find out a shopping bag in it. She opened the bag and saw a beautiful pink black dress. Her roommate's told her that Tanveer told them to hide the bag in her bed box so that he could surprise her for the valentines day in the best way possible. Niharika was ecstatic and overwhelmed by all this Tanveer has gone through to make their first Valentine's day special for her. She never thought someone could make her so special. She tried that dress on in the middle of the night and send some picture to her love then both of them wished each other and went to sleep.

The next morning Niharika woke up early and started getting ready to meet Tanveer she asked him to come to her hostel and pick her but Tanveer replied back saying he wanted to hug her the time he meets her so she has to come alone. She agreed and took a cab for his place and took her dress with her as she wanted to wear it for him. Once she entered his room Tanveer hugged her tightly as if he will never let her go somehow she got out of his arms and changed into the dress he gifted her. The moment Tanveer saw Niharika in that dress he was mesmerized. He cant held himself back and quickly grabbed her in his arms. The heat between them started igniting Tanveer took Niharika to his bed. He got over her and started looking into her eyes with a passion Niharika has never seen before. Then he gently grabbed her face and slowly put his lips on her and started feeling her soft tender lips eventually the slow pace turned into wild and both of them were kissing each other in the most passionate way. Tanveer's hand slowly started going down to Niharika's breast. He was pressing her breast just above her dress while listening to Niharika's moaning's AHH AHHH AHH. Just then he moved his hands to the bottom of her dress and took it off letting her off just in her bra and panties.

It was the first time Niharika was lying like this in front of a guy. Then, Niharika started kissing Tanveer again while undressing him. First she got his T-shirt off and then his pants. Now both of them were almost naked in front of each other for the very first time and the only pieces of cloths in between them were about to get ripped apart.

Tanveer was getting hard up while unhooking Niharika's bra as he unhooked her bra he could clearly see her bare breast with her nipples pointing as they are waiting for him to get sucked without waiting for a second Tanveer took her right breast inside his mouth and started kissing, licking and sucking it. Niharika was aroused but she can still feel some pain she was trying to stop him at first but then she started enjoying it with him. Both of them were breathing so hard and burning so hot even in the cold winters of February. Tanveer cant get enough of her at this point he started kissing her lips again then her cheeks eventually coming to her neck he was biting it kissing and licking it after sometime he started licking her whole body her lips her neck her arms her tummy her legs coming to the part he has been waiting for her pussy he teared her panties off by his teeth and started rubbing his hand on her pussy while Niharika could only feel the current of electricity going through her body it was a feeling she never felt before she doesn't want him to stop she wanted him to do this all around the clock and then he took her pussy into his mouth and started licking her pussy with his tongue. She could feel his tongue inside her giving her immense pleasure of life.

After an hour of pleasure Niharika started returning the favour back to Tanveer. This time she was on top of him licking his lips kissing his neck biting his chest arousing him in the best way she could and then she went down on him though she didn't tear his boxers but she took them off and now she can see what she has literally done to him. In her mind though she was really impressed. His dick was standing straight their like the Eifel tower having such a view in front of her eyes made Niharika go wild to the heights of wildness. She took his dick into her hand , She could literally feel how hard his dick was and then she started rubbing his dick and sucking it all together. At this point Tanveer was feeling like the luckiest guy in the whole world he was moaning and rubbing Niharika's hair .

After he got back his favour with interest he took Niharika in his arms kissed her lips and came over her. It was the moment he was waiting for. He aroused her more by putting his finger inside her wet pussy and made her tight juicy pussy perfect for his dick and then he took his dick and inserted it inside her pussy an unbearable pain was what Niharika literally felt at that moment she tried her best to stop him but he didn't. She was in so much of pain she cant handle it and started crying seeing tears flowing through her eyes Tanveer didn't stop but looked down into her eyes and said I LOVE YOU these three words from his mouth magically stopped her pain and she just closed her eyes and let him take her virginity. That's how they lost their 'V' to each other on the "V DAY"