Concert☼

When caite woke up, her back was acing from the couch. Cooking for two, not checking her bedroom just yet, was a little shock that even at twelve he wasn't up yet.

Calling his name for the tenth time, finishing her brakefest She finally said enough was enough. Not even taken by surprise an unmade bed with no body in it, sighing she scrapped the plate off in the garbage.

She tried looking for the note but it wasn't there. He didn't leave anything, luke was in the studio as Michael finished his last line, in wrapped around your finger.

They had a concert at eight, after that well that's a mystery.

Caitlin was shocked that people were actually at a bar at two o'clock, don't they have lives? Children? Her boss came over a ketchup stain on his gray t-shirt.

His yellow smile was wide, as a man about twenty three in a business suit. Clean cut, and a flip. "This is..."

"Ricky" she sticks out her hand, they make them have fake names so they don't find out there real identity, smart.

"Josh," he sticks his hand in his pocket rocking back and forth on his heels, usual the people wouldn't interact with you so this was different, but a good different.

"He payed good money, rick don't mess it up" he glared down at her, as the other man sent her a simpatic smile, josh grabbed her waste both hips slamming into one another as he brought her into a hungry kiss, "room seven" she replied once he boosted her up and her legs were wrapped around his torso.

Making it to the room his shirt flew somewhere in the room as his hands just roamed over her undergarment, connecting there lips back together she growled as she shove him onto the mattress "why would he leave" she whispered sucking his sweet spot under his ear as a throaty moan left him.

"Who, baby?" he groaned, griping her sides. A tear rolled down her eye, she sniffed and sat up straight "luke," he dragged her down so her face was in his naked chest as he rubbed her back.

"Do you want to talk about it?"

Luke yawned as he parked himself on the couch behind the one direction concert, "I want you to r-o-c-k me again" Ashton sat right down next to me, his head turned to him as he wouldn't leave his gaze from the phone, he was texting someone by the name of 'kitten' it was probably Isabelle.

'Be around in an hour wait up from me?'

'Always, daddy ;)'

Luke snorted and ash slid his phone in his pocket, "daddy kink?" Ashton cheeks flushed a dark pink and punched Lucas square in the arm. "Shut up , dick" he fired back walking away "always, daddy."

He notice all the lads have left by now, the only sound that was heard was one direction singing a song, which was fireproof. "It's been so long, it's been so long maybe you were fireproof, cause no body saves me baby, the way you do."

"And, today I went upstairs and was greeted with an unmade bed without him in their, NO note" she shouted, she was on a moment were she wasn't in tears. Josh had her cuddle up in his side.

"I'm sure you'd guys will work it out" he kissed her head, getting out of bed picking up his shirt. "Your just gonna leave?"

"I'd rather have no sex instead of crappy sex, bye Ricky" she nod in understatement, she just hopped he wouldn't go and tell her boss that he didn't get any.

That would not be pretty, he drags them around like rag dolls.

"Girl I see it in your eyes you're disappointed

'Cause I'm the foolish one that you anointed with your heart

I tore it apart

And girl what a mess I made upon your innocence"

Lucas was half way asleep when the lads came in for a water brake.

Caitlin was finally home with no luke, she looked at the couch it reminded her of him when he just jumped on it an acted as if it was his,

'Is it bad that I can still smell his cologne?'

'Don't know'

"Your gonna be alone if you keep doing this to yourself" she says to herself, walking up the stairs she slumped into bed, "I should just stop.. I need a distraction"