Christmas ☼

Five weeks had gone by, both cuddled up on the couch. Even though the heat was on only upstairs, his around her back as she faced his, one leg slipped between both his and the other one just straighten out

(Picture on top since I stuck at describing)

He came to visit his family members for the holidays. The whispered things, scared to wake up the parents. "Caroline, went back to Liam." She muttered luke just hummed not even listening any more, his eyes were shut but he was awake, yet they kept getting heavier.

"Are you even listening?" She giggled, he mumbled something gibberish not even close to English. She pressed a kiss to his cheek, then his lips trying to wake him.

"Aren't you going to for Santa with me?" She pouted

"I give ump" he spoke, she thought about pulling away but she didn't want to ruin his beauty sleep, closing her eyes she moved closer into him.

-

Luke jumped, actually, physically jumped off the couch, leaving caite to end up on the floor and groan, "it's Christmas baby" he cupped her cheeks and kissed her, regretting it as soon as it happen.

"Don't even" she said walking into the bathroom and pulling out the tooth brush, she massaged her gums and spat in the sink.

"You always have bad morning breath" he sighs wrapping his arms around her waste hugging her from behind.

"Not everyone's perfect like you" he open his mouth to speak but she clasped her hand around his mouth, "oh god, luke brush your mouth I spoke to soon" she gagged.

After that they ran up the stairs to be greeted by his mother who looked as if she was just about to wake you up, "I was wondering what the ruckus was down their" she smiled, going back to the eggs.

They had a late flight, so the Christmas tree wasn't on and it was pitch dark in the house. She never got to see it, "wow, you all did an amazing job, Liz" caite gave her a brief smile with her kind words.

"Thank you Caitlin, " she walked over to her pulling her into a hug "it's been a while love, welcome back sweet heart"

She walked over to luke pulling on his ear and whispering "you might not realize this now but later on you will, that girl will not put up with your shit forever Lucas, I can barley handle you, don't screw up" she tells him,

"I can't promise you that" he speaks, not one of them kneeling Caitlin heard every word.