Club ☼

He had changed, so much, Blake. He walked closer to her, she was lifted her up a squeal left her as he placed her on the ground kissing her forehead. This was just the escape she needed so very much.

"I missed you beautiful"

"I missed you too" Caitlin hit his shoulder lightly as Erin coughed awkwardly, "still here, yah know" she laughs, arms wrapped around her waste she blushed at calums movements.

He had never gotten along with Blake, hated him since say one.

-

Michael was in depression, wouldn't eat, couldn't sleep and just hated when he had to get out of bed to pee. Ashton and Calum were the only ones to go see him, beg him to get sack and do something other then think about how much he was hurting.

It was a week after the brake up and a week after Blake had came to town. "And if I don't? I will hopefully die and I'd be happier" he shouted in his pillow, the anger in his voice being muffled.

"If you die there is no five seconds of summer, if there is no five seconds of summer then what else are we supposed to do?" Cal said throwing Daniel at him he groaned as it hit the back of his head.

As he chucked the stuffed animal toy back it barely went anywhere.

"What if we go out?" Ashton suggest.

"Dinner? No thanks"

-

It was a club, they were talking about. Luke wasn't skied about coming but if it meant having any chance of getting Caitlin back then he was all in for it, and when he saw who's hands were on her hips as the swayed against his front to the fast music it just made his blood boil.

He couldn't believe he's back and no one told him, then again he never asked about her. Kat told him she stopped by and he heard the door opening around one in the afternoon while he was still in bed.

She walked over to him, he pretended to have no interest as he chug his drink to fast chocking slightly.

"You alright?" She asked laughing slightly taking a seat next to him, her short dress scouting up. He eyed it, making her blush a pink and pull it down. "I'll have what he was having" she mumbled.

-

"Remember when you kissed me-" she giggled,

"I kissed you a lot of times" he murmured

"No,no. That time when," she hiccuped, tipping over and he held onto her forearm so she wouldn't fall off the chair

"I-I was too scared to say I love you" she whispered, finally realizing how close they were.

"I love you" his breath fanned over her face,inching closer to her lips.

"That's not what I sai-" he cut her off by connecting there lips.

Picture of Blake on top :)