1 || first day

A/N :

this is my first series ever and in my opinion this is very shitty ooOOps anyways i hope you enjoy!! & this will get better the more i get used to writing yk. 

You didn't think this would ever happen. You just arrived in Sydney, Australia. Your mom just got a job opportunity and had to take it. So now here you are in an uber with your mom, sister, and brother driving to your new house. Your parents are divorced due to the fact that your dad is in jail. Life wasn't the best but you always lived life to the fullest. You always felt like in the end all you had was you and no one else so you weren't that close with you mom or siblings. You'd occasionally hang out with them and have fun but normally you'd hang out in your bedroom listening to music. You were different than your siblings. Your siblings have bunches of friends while you really only had Sophie. Your siblings preferred pop music while you stuck with Greenday, Nirvana, Led Zeppelin, etc. Your siblings were outdoorsy when you'd rather sit in bed watching Netlfix with a nice cup of coffee. And you were fine with being different. But your mom wasn't. She always encouraged you to try cheer like your sister or go out more often with your brother since you were closer in age. But you'd always nod your head no and head to your room. Your best friend, Sophie, is always supportive of what you choose to do and you appreciate it. You couldn't live without her. But now you live miles and miles away from her. She isn't by your side anymore. You wish you could stay in New Jersey with her but you can't. You may not be close with your family but you'd never abandon them. Before you could finish reminiscing your old life back home with Sophie or how things are with your family, you're snapped out of your thoughts by your sister.

Y/N POV :

"Y/N!!" Sadie yelled while yanking out my earbuds. "What do you want?" I muttered not wanting to talk to her. "We're here.." she said. "Oh..uh thanks for letting me know." I told her. Sadie then walked off into the new house. I took a deep breath hoping it wasn't going to be terrible. I quickly gathered my things and got out of the car. I stood there for a minute and just stared at my new house. It looked like any other house. I slowly walked in and got used to my new surroundings. I hear my mom around the corner and I tell her I'm going to choose a room and unpack all my stuff. I head up the stairs and decide to pick the room with a bathroom. It wasn't the biggest but also not the smallest. I was happy with my decision and just smiled. Maybe moving wouldn't be so bad after all. I turned on my playlist and got to work. I unpacked almost all of my clothes and decided to take a break. I went downstairs and saw my mom talking to someone. I didn't want to interrupt so i just texted her telling her I was going to go for a walk. As soon as I went outside i put in my earbuds and turned on some Greenday. I was walking for a few minutes until I saw a group of boys playing soccer in their front yard. They were all laughing and goofing around. I stopped and just looked at them for a few. They seemed like decent people but also very very intimidating looking. I continued my walk and decided to head back home. When walking back I noticed that the boys weren't there anymore. I went straight to my room and took out my laptop to face time Sophie. "Hey Soph" I said. "Hi Y/N" She replied. "How have things been?" She asked. "It's okay. I start school on Monday. And we just moved to the new house." I answered. "Oooh what does your room look like?" She asked. I flipped the camera of my laptop around and showed her. "I miss you Soph" I tell her. "I know I miss you too" "God I just wish-" I start to say but i'm interrupted by my mom. "I uh got to go Soph..I love you" "I love you too Y/N" I slam the top of my computer down to close it frustrated with my mom for interrupting one of the only chances I can talk to Sophie. "Yes?" I ask my mom annoyed. "Y/N, I know you don't want to move. And that you miss Sophie. But-" I couldn't let her finish. "Mom like i said what do you want?" She sighs and says "Just that I have your schedule for school Monday and that we are eating dinner in 30 minutes" "Okay whatever" and with that I turn my playlist up and ignore my mom. I decided to take a shower to cool down. I put on some shorts and a baggy thrifted t- shirt. I laid in bed and got lost in my thoughts. I eventually fell asleep into the next day.

SKIP SATURDAY AND SUNDAY

Y/N POV :

It's currently almost 8 am. I took a shower 15 minutes ago. I decided to throw my hair up into a messy bun and throw on some shorts and a hoodie. I put some mascara on to look a bit more decent for my first day. I put my glasses on and stared at myself in the mirror. I was nervous and all I could think about was what people were gonna think of me. I went downstairs to grab a water and head out the door. I walked to school since it was less than 10 minutes away. Once I got there I took a deep breath and walked in. I went straight to my locker to put my stuff in and got whatever I needed for my first 2 classes. Math and Science. My least favorite classes. I sighed and walked to room 304 to put my stuff down and then went to the bathroom. I went straight back to class but accidentally ran into someone. "Oh my god I am so sorry" the mystery girl said. "It's fine. I wasn't looking where i was going" "Are you new? I haven't seen you before" "Yeah, I'm new i guess" I muttered. "I'm Joceline! It's nice to meet you" "Y/N" "Well I better get going but hope to see you again Y/N" I started walking back to class again too see that there were no seats except one next to these boys who looked oddly familiar. I look around for my stuff only to see it's been shoved to the floor. I pick it up hastily and made my way to the empty seat. I sat down and just stared down at the desk trying to not make eye contact with anyone. As soon as class is over I gather up my things and leave. While doing so I accidentally made eye contact with one of the boys. He had beautiful hazel green eyes and curly dirty blonde hair. I started to blush and he noticed and just smirked. I blushed a bit more and to keep myself from getting even more embarrassed I left.

SKIP SCIENCE & ENGLISH

I'm walking to lunch every so slowly because I'm worried. I have no one to sit with other than my brother but I can't sit with him. I could sit with Joceline but she probably already forgot about me. While walking to the cafeteria I noticed that there were lunch tables outside. I grabbed my lunch and sat outside. I put in my earbuds and turned on Nirvana. I took a bite of my sandwich and texted Sophie.

Y/N : heyyy soph

I look up and see the boys from Math. I decide on whether or not I should say 'hi'. But before I can make my decision one of them pulls out a cigarette and the others have some alcohol. I decide not to say 'hi' but I'm too late. The one with the bright hair had noticed my staring and got the other boys' attention. I immediately regret looking in the first place. They started to laugh and keep looking at me. I decided to get up and leave but again before I could they started to walk over to me. "Hold on. Our buddy here says you were staring at us." "I-" I start to blush. "Don't. Darling, we know why you're staring. We are hot. We get it. But don't get your hopes up. We'd never pay attention to someone like you. So why don't you get up and leave." The guy with dark brown hair says smugly. I was stunned and definitely angry. I also didn't want to start any drama on my first day so I got up and gave him the finger and left. I felt good with myself that I was able to stand up for myself in a way that wouldn't result with violence. While walking away I heard cheers and laughs. I just roll my eyes and just decide to skip school.