The setting

Thumping music could be heard from behind the dorms door of your best friend. You had honestly been quite nervous about attending such a large party with so many people (especially when you didn't really know that many people).

Upon entering the dorm room you see a large number of people gathered around in a circle chuckling and laughing, but others looked rather unhappy to be dragged into the game. Others even playing video games, smoking of drinking while waiting for their turn.

"Hey!" I called over to you with a big smile on my face as I see you looking rather bewildered. "We're playing 7 minutes in heaven __Y/N__. You want to play?" I ask with a small pout on my face, telling you already that you would have to play anyway.

Wether you were up for it or not was not quite clear but you went on with it anyway. Waking over with me we stopped at the circle and sat down next to a slightly moody looking teen with onyx eyes was sat reading some kind of fantasy book. While on the otherwise was a somewhat excited looking young male with shoulder length blonde hair in a plait, although being rather short he was quite sweet looking.

I gently pushed a large hat in your direction that reminded you of a heroic Hyrule male that was always clad in green. I smiled encouragingly at you and gave the hat a little shake.

"Come on, we don't have all day now." I nodded as you gingerly put your hand into the hat...

___________________________

A/N - okay I'm super excited to do this, let me know what characters you would like to see in this series, I'm thinking of an number of people right now, such as the ones mentioned above, which incase you didn't notice where Sasuke Uchiha (Naruto), Edward Elric (Fullmetal Alchemist) and Link (Legend of Zelda) - possibly dark link or maybe even Ben drowned too :)