Link

You scowled as you looked up at me, you didn’t get why I had dragged you into this stupid game anyway. It was silly and pointless, especially when you could be doing something more important. Though you played along anyway, with a slight smirk on your face as you took hold of the edge of the actual hat. If you were going to play this game, it was going to go your way or the high way. It was a small victory, but one that made me roll my eyes back at you.

“Fine, but just so you know, he is really quiet.” I huffed as I practically pushed you into the closet, moments later you were joined by a fairly tall boy with blonde hair and a handsome face. To your surprise he looked a little embarrassed and shy. Though his height and somewhat serious look would argue otherwise.

“Hi,” You murmured as you looked up at him, leaning back against the wall in the small closet, looking over the green clad male as he did the same to you. As Emma had mentioned, he sure was quiet. He hadn’t spoken a word, so you decided to lead the conversation. “I’m __Y/N__.” You spoke with a slight nervous tone in your voice, he might just not say anything at all to you, either that or he was mad.

“Link.” He offered in return, as he slid down the wall and to the floor so he could sit down, appearing to wait for you to do the same. So you did do with little hesitation, squashing up next to him. The space was small and there wasn’t anywhere else for you to go, so you ended up sitting shoulder to shoulder in the small room. Now that your eyes had adjusted to the initial darkness you could make out a few more of his facial features, noting the pierced ear and smiling faintly. The guy named Link was not bad looking at all, in fact if anything he looked like a strong man, maybe seeing things that many people would not, an adventurer, a hero perhaps?

There were little words said between the two of you, though it was a very comfortable silence and he seemed relaxed enough now to sit with you in the small cramped space and it wasn’t so awkward.

“How come you picked my hat?” He asked, turning to look at you with piercing blue eyes. His voice washed over you, it was a strong voice but there was nothing gruff about it. His words flowed well and even if he didn’t speak much his voice was soft and she could get used to it.

Then suddenly remembering the question you flushed slightly, you had made a bit of a tantrum. “Ah, I just didn’t really want to play the game.” You replied as you shifted in what little space there was around you, waiting for what he would say to you. To your surprise he laughed, a confident and unwavering one, which made you feel comfortable again.

“Funnily enough that is why I suggested they use my hat for the game, I thought it would get me out of it.” He said with a small chuckle as he sent a small smile your way. It wasn’t long before a conversation started to flow, with the two of you chatting away.

Though it was cut short by me opening the closet door and smiling. “How are my two stubborn guests?” I asked with a small grin, offering my hand to help you up. I smiled and sent you a slight wink, and dropped you back down, straight into Link’s lap, him catching you easily before you hurt yourself.

“Oh, sorry, I slipped. Must dash, things to do, more people to set up, yadda yadda yadda.” I sent you a sly grin as I walked away, leaving you with a heavy blush covering your face as the two of you got up, trying to not stand on each other as you made your way out of the confined space as Link laughed under his breath. You giggled a little two, surprisingly it didn’t feel embarrassing, just funny.

“Hey, we should go outside for a bit and continue our conversation, if you want?” He asked, taking your arm and leading you outside, not tugging you but just leading you to the garden, where soft music was playing, something that sounded vaguely like harps*. With haunting female vocals in the back ground it seemed perfect for a star lit stroll.

You both ended up sitting under the stars on the grass, laughing and chatting away while the party went on inside, but the two of you were just happy in each other’s company. It felt relaxing, like you could say anything to him, even though you had only known him for about 3 hours now.

“Hey, __Y/N__, I’d really like it if we could hang out more, you know?” He asked, his head turned towards you with a pleasant smile on his face.

“I would like that.” You nodded and smiled back, this was the beginning of a beautiful friendship. 

____________________________________________________________________________

A/N: Hope you enjoyed, I know it doesn't end up in a romance way but I thought I would leave it to your imagination what happens next! Besides Link really doesn't strike me as a guy to pull one night stands! 

*Great faries fountain theme, is what is playing in the back ground here!