Edward Elric

A rather strange looking stone was pulled from the bag, to which you looked rather confused. It was rather small and felt a little fragile, you felt a little strange holding it.

"Edward!" I called loudly as I got up and pushed you into the cupboard. You landed with a rather ungraceful thud on the floor.

Moments later you felt somebody else being pushed into the closet and they landed on top of you with another thud. The boy seemed confused as his hands went out to feel the ground, only to be met with the feeling of flesh on flesh.

You feeling rather awkward took his hands off you and put them on the floor instead, your face lighting up like a Christmas decoration. Lets just put it this way, his hands had landed in just the wrong place.

"Hi..?" You whispered out into the darkness of the closet with a note of confusion in your voice. Whoever it was had been remarkably quiet.

"Hey." He replied, his voice was rather cute and innocent, and for a moment you would have thought it was maybe a young boy, but the body that was up against you told you otherwise. Although this male was clearly.. Well vertically challenged, he had the well build body of an older male.

You held back a small 'aww' as you slowly sat up, forcing him to back up a little. The space was so small that he couldn't really back up all too much, his back was pressed up against the door. You could tell now because your eyes had adjusted to the light, in front of you was a rather cute blonde by the name of Edward. His hair casually plaited and hanging to just below the top of his spine.

You hadn't really noticed that you had been staring until he cleared his throat softly, forcing you to actually look at him. A slight pink covered your cheeks as you tried to shift into a more comfortable position in the cramped space.

Bad idea.

It didn't take long until you had fallen over after trying to get back up and landed straight on top of him. This situation-

"Is becoming far too familiar." Edward mumbled under his breath as his hands took your hips gently to try and help you into a sitting position.

"I know the feeling." You said with a small giggle as your eyes flickered over his features once more. "Edward was it?"

"Yes, Emma (me) already told me yours. __Y/N__ wasn't it?" He replied softly, you couldn't help but feel drawn into him, it was weird that you had some strange pull to him.

In seconds your lips were lightly pressed up to his, you didn't know why but it was like fatal attraction. He was quite good looking and you still had at least a minute left. Edward didn't seem to mind at all, in fact his tongue was running across your lips, just as the door opened and you both fell backwards out of the closet.

"Times up people." I called as I smirked at the two of you, who were getting up quickly and sorting yourselves out. "There's a room upstairs." I suggested before making my way back to the main circle to shove the hat under somebody else's nose.

Edward shrugged and took your hand, and with that you were off. Up the staircase and into one of the rooms up there.

Although Edwards didn't seem to believe in magic there was little doubt in your mind that the evening that night had something special about it. Maybe it was just natural chemistry?