Sasuke Uchiha

You pull out something red and rather oozing with a sticky residue. Pulling a face of disgust you lift out a ripe tomato that has been punctured by some kind of sharp object that was in the bag. Half thankful that you didn't puncture your own hand on something painful you stand up and look about for the male who will be in the closet with you.

A tall fairly brooding looking male stands up. He's holding onto a book tightly as he sighs in annoyance and walks into the closet. He clearly was not happy to be playing this game.
I slowly lead you off into the cramped space and shut the door the quiet bing of a phone being a signal that your time had begun.

"Are you going to take a seat or not?" A deep voice enquired as you stood awkwardly by the door in complete darkness. Your face flushed red with embarrassment as you felt your way to the floor, feeling a little silly when your hand bumped into his shoulder. There was a pause as both of you tried to work how to break the silence.
"My name's Sasuke." He spoke clearly as his face turned in your general direction, you could just about make out the features of his face through the small light coming in through the window.

"I'm __Y/N__" You politely replied as you scowled down at your sticky hand that was beginning to feel a little gross. The juice was getting in between your fingers and trickled along your palm. It caused your fingers to form together in one sticky mess. This was a highly unpleasant sensation as the juices became less and less runny.

"Hn.." Was his only response as he looked down at you. For a moment you thought he was staring at your chest and were about to get a little angry until you followed his eye line.

There was a slight flurry of movement as Sasuke caught your arm and halted the trail from moving any further down your forearm. He seemed to be worried about it going onto the floor, you couldn't decide wether he thought that the tomato juice was too precious to waste; or alternatively that the floor would get sticky and nasty.

"Sorry about the tomato, I'm surprised people would put things in that would puncture such delicate skin." He mumbled as his lips suddenly got a little closer to your skin. Your heart began to beat a little faster as his pale skin touched yours. It was like a vampire drawn to blood and he was suddenly on you.

It wasn't exactly.. How should I put it, sexual but it made you a little giggly. His tongue slid up and over your palm, efficiently cleaning up the sticky residue. For a moment you had to comprehend what exactly was going on as bright light flooded the room.

I was stood in the door way with phone in hand that was beeping frantically. I smirked at you and the way Sasuke was practically straddling you, it was fairly amusing. There was some loud chuckled and a flash of a camera before Sasuke finally stood up and offered you his hand.

"Come on, __Y/N__, lets get you cleaned up." As simple as the words where, they were also very ambiguous if a little suggestive. So in a split decision you decided to follow him up stairs.

One steamy shower later you defiantly felt you had made the right decision. Sasuke it turned out was not only very pretty and elegant but an incredibly good kisser. You guessed getting dirtied by his tomato wasn't so bad after all.
___________________________
A/N - let me know if you liked the first of many, next I believe is Edward Elric?