Hero Names and Internships

I just want to say thank you for 1000 reads on this story. Also i'm really sorry for not uploading in a while. I've been working on another book and I just sent a writing spree on it.

No One's POV

    Today was Monday so everyone had to go back to school. Alice made Toga and (Y/N) a big breakfast filled with pancakes, sausages, eggs, french toast, and bacon. The entire weekend Alice made the two heros in training rest after the festival, even though they insisted they help with the bakery.
    She called the two too breakfast and they woke up in their sleepwear, and groggily walked to the kitchen. "Good morning you two." Alice greeted. The two greeted Alice with a good morning in return and the three ate their breakfast. Afterwards Toga and (Y/N) got ready for school while Alice got ready for work.
    The three opened the bakery and cleaned up for the day; afterwards Toga and (Y/N) went to school. On their way they passed Bakugo's house while he left for school. He saw the two and they greeted him, "Good morning Bakugo." He just returned their greeting with a head turn and a "Tch". Bakugo accepted that he would have to see the two every morning and the three would just stay quiet the entire walk to school.
    On the way a couple of people remembered the three from the festival. A couple surrounded (Y/N) and Bakugo while saying,"You were in the top three, that's impressive." A couple surrounded Toga, "You were in the top eight. That's so cool!" The people crowding them, kept asking questions. They managed to get by them and make it to school. When they finally made it Aizawa came to start homeroom with all of his wounds healed, "Today were having a special hero informatics class today." Everyone went silent anticipating what quiz or test they would have to take. "Code names. You'll be coming up with hero names."
    "Were gonna do something exciting!" Everyone cheered. Aizawa made them calm down, "This is related to the pro hero draft picks I mentioned the other day. The drafts begin in earnest in the second and third years. After students have gained experience they can become immediate assets to the pros. In other words, for them to extend offers to first years like you shows that they are interested in your future potential. These offers can be cancelled if that interest dies down by graduation." "So we'll have to prove ourselves once we get picked, huh." Toru asked. "That's right. And here are the totals for those with offers."
    The screen behind him turned on and a graph appeared. It showed all the offers everyone got and three people had a lot more than everybody else. "In other years it's been more spread out, but all eyes were on these three this year." "Gah, there's such a big difference!" Kaminari wined. "Those pros don't know a good thing when they see one." Aoyami added. "Todoroki's first, Bakugo's second and (Y/N) is third." Jiro pointed out.
    Everyone talked to each other about their offers. Toga face planted into her desk, "I only got 30 offers." (Y/N) tried to comfort her, "You did good Toga. They just don't know what to look for." She looked at him with a scary face, "Says the one with 3075 offers."
    Aizawa continued, "Anyways back to the hero names. These hero names are temporary, but if your not serious about it you'll have hell to pay later." Midnight walked into the classroom, "Because a lot of hero names used by students become recognized by society and they end up becoming professional hero names." "Well that's how it is. So midnight will be making sure your hero names are ok. I can't do stuff like that."
    Whiteboards and markers were handed out for everyone to write their hero names. "Alright, let's start presenting names starting with those who are ready." Aoyami went first and he held up his sign, "I can not stop twinkling." "It'll be easier if you took out the "I" and shorten can not to can't." Midnight critiqued.
    Mina was next "Alien Quenn" Midnight didn't like the name because it was after the alien with acidic blood.
Next up was Tsu: Rainy Season Hero "Froppy"
Kirishima: Sturdy Hero "Red Riot"
Jiro: Hearing Hero "Earphone Jack"
Shoji: Tentacle Hero "Tentacole"
Sero: Taping Hero "Cellophane"