Rise Again

(A/N): The picture above is Alice)
No One's POV

    As Chisaki grazed (Y/N)'s skin he remembered what Nighteye said about his quirk, "If he even touches your finger your entire upper body will explode instantly killing you." Chisaki used his quirk on (Y/N) with blood filling the air soon after as he thought that he made (Y/N) implode. He looked to his left to see (Y/N) with a blade of light in his right hand with some blood as he had it past his left arm.
    (Y/N) landed on the ground as he stumbled while Chisaki wiped blood off of him, 'He cut his arm off. Smart kid.' He turned around and started walking, "Finish him off." Chisaki and his right hand man walked away with Eri as the other two stayed while (Y/N) to focus.
    Mirio kept following the shadows until they disappeared causing him to go faster, 'Hang on (Y/N). I'm coming.' Mirio went through one more wall to see a man aiming his gun at (Y/N)'s body on the ground. Mirio charged and punched the villain in the face making him stagger back. The drunk and confession villain were now in front of Mirio as they got ready for a fight.
    Mirio phased through the walls and the floor to dodge all the attacks sent his way and got close enough and knocked the both of them out. When the two stayed on the ground he ran over to (Y/N) who moved himself against the wall, "(Y/N) are you ok-" Mirio stopped mid-sentence to see a trail of blood leading to (Y/N) as he was using his light quirk to create heat to stop the bleeding.
    Mirio kneeled down next to him, "W-what happened to your left arm?" "Chisaki got a hold of me, i'm lucky that i'm not dead." "I will make him pay, I promise." (Y/N) grabbed Mirio's shoulder, "Don't worry about defeating Chisaki. You just get that girl away from him." Mirio nodded with (Y/N) pushing him away afterwards, "Now go stop them. They went down the hall. I'll be fine." Mirio was reluctant at first until he stood up, "I'll come back to get you."
    Mirio ran off towards Chisaki leaving (Y/N) alone as he used his bandanna over his wound to keep it clean. He then noticed a villain running towards him, and when they got closer he froze in fear, "Fu fu fu, it's the little hero again."

Yesterday
Suraki's POV

    I was in the hideout as Chisaki sat on the couch while I crossed my arms, "I was busy. What do you want?" Chisaki threw some pictures of Nighteye and Bubble girl on the table in front of him, "These two have been seen stalking a few of our hideouts and we believe that their agency is checking our actions." "What do you want me to do about it?" "Get captured and tell me any information through this." He then pulled out an earpiece which I took and put in my ear. "Tell me if the police or heroes are attempting anything."
    I nodded, "It will be done." I left the hideout as I went to my secret place in the apartment buildings, 'How do I get caught with style!' I thought for a bit longer until it came to me, "I'll set up a deal with some buyers and have one of them tell a hero to come here. I'm sure I can kidnap two children before then. Yes, this is perfect!"

A Few Hours Later

    'Yay, i've been caught! That boy was easy to trick!' I was put into a cell at the police department and as I was being taken I made sure who had seen my face. After thirty minutes an officer walked by as the rest were leaving as other people came for their shifts. I grabbed his collar through the bars and banged his head against the cell knocking him out.
    I grabbed the keys and let myself out. I took the officer's clothes and put them on me, 'Hmm, not a bad fit.' I hid the officer before more people came in as they didn't know who I was. Through the day I found out about the raid, so I told Chisaki so he could prepare and set up a counter attack.
    I was apart of the raid and made it underground letting me tell one of my friends where we were so he could change the walls and floor. I finally got bored and headed towards Chisaki and on my way there I saw that boy again. He's missing his left arm, poor kid. But it's easier to mess with him now, Yay!