Official Judges

We have 18 official judges! Here they are:

xcometbentleyx

-cherrybom

@_Aesthetix_

Hwasas_slut

@YoonminNCompany

Eating_Mochi

Adrynachin22

cherrrymint

Grey1273

BTS10ARMY10

nyctophillians

Okcket

waffles_for_bts

Classdojowinner

EbonyWitch

kpop_trashbag

@Jakefromstatefarm9

And

Me, I don't really need to tag myself haha

So this is how it will work: I will assign you one book from each category you signed up for along with a couple more from some of the other categories. I hope you don't mind if I assign you books from other categories but as of right now, there are 98 books and 18 of us, so the more help the better haha. You will score the books based on the judging rubric that I provided and give me the scores over pm, using the format that I also provided on the rubric page. Once I have the top 5 highest scoring books in each category, those 5 books will be judged again to find the top three.

Categories that have only two books will be judged for first and second place.

Categories with only one book will be judged and will most likely win first place no matter what the score is, but everyone deserves a fair contest so it will be judged fairly.

When I assign you books, it will be over pm.

When results are announced, the final score will be presented starting with 3rd place to 1st place and will have two or three positive comments about that book from the judges.

Thank you for your time and dedication to judge these books, book assignments will start in July. *So if there are any books with less than three chapters by the end of June, it will be taken out of the contest and the author will be notified.* If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask. I'm online almost all day and you will get a reply pretty quickly unless I'm busy for some reason.