Hi! Just an update 😊

Hello! As the judging period comes closer, I know all of you will be very eager to know what score your judge will give you. I'm not going to post the book assignments for judges on here, I will be private messaging each judge with the books they will be judging. Applicants may also pm me for information about their judge if they want to know who is judging their book(s).

I have decided to change how the judging will work just a little bit. All books will be judged, obviously, but once I have the top 5 books, I will personally judge them for the top 3. If there is a book I am bias toward (if I know the author or if it's my own book, which I doubt) then I will ask another judge to help me in finding the top 3 for that category.

Remember that participant applications close on the 30th, that's only 10 days away! If you have anyone who is willing to participate, please let them know!

As of now, book assignments are complete and will only be changed if an author backs out of a spot or another book has been added. That's right, all 98 books now have one judge assigned to it!

I also have a question for all of you. I'm not going to post what books made it into the top 5 only because I don't want other authors to feel bad that their book didn't get chosen. My question though is, is that right way to go? Do you guys want to know the top 5 before the top 3? Or should I leave it as is?

I think that's all for right now, if you have any questions please ask them! I hope you guys have a wonderful day/night! I'll see you guys soon!