Judging Starts Tomorrow!

Hey guys! I hope you're as excited as I am! Just gonna say a few things and then I'm out.

Since the Oneshot category has only 5 books, I will be grading them and they will be the first winners announced, hopefully.

Categories with only one book will be graded by multiple judges. If the score falls below 7/14 by more than half of the judges, it will not be announced as a winner. It's only fair if it gets graded equally like the rest of the categories.

Same goes for the rest of the books, if the score falls below 7/14, it will be disqualified.

I have been asked if judges need to read the entire book. If the book has more than 20 chapters, no you do not need to read the entire thing, just the first 15-20 chapters should be fine. Though if you want to, you are more than welcome to. Do you need to read thoroughly? I would appreciate it if you did, but if you are in a rush please do a good job of skimming through.

Once I give judges their books, they will have as much time as they need in order to finish judging. I'm not gonna put a time limit on it because I don't want to rush them but if it takes them until the middle of August to judge, then we have a problem haha. Please don't take excessive amounts of time to judge is what I'm trying to say.

As a reminder, judges will pm me their scores in this format:
Book title, category
Grammer: /3
Content: /5
Description: /3
Title: /3
Total: /14
Plus one positive and one negative comment about the book:

The comments will only be between me and the judge unless that book wins. If it does, I will use the positive comments to describe how the judge(s) liked it.

Alright, I think that's everything. If I remember something, I will post it on my message board so please be on the lookout for that. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask! Have a fantastic day/night!