𝐼.

Chapter one    "Love one another, but make not a bond of love:               Let it rather be a moving sea between the shores of  your souls

Chapter one
"Love one another, but make not a bond of love: Let it rather be a moving sea between the shores of your souls."

I've always hated home, boring old Oklahoma. At least it was for me, home was supposed to be joyful you know, you come home from school and greeted by your mom and little sister to fresh brownies or cookies. But I was usually greeted by no one, I was usually home all by myself, sure I'd go out with my friends Jane and Beverly after school but it would be nice to be with your family.

I start by grabbing the essentials. Toothbrush, clothes, underwear and more important things you'd usually bring to camping and stuff them into my bag angrily. See I've always envied camping, it's always so cold and the food there is terrible, but it was this or juvenile, I really didn't have a choice, I mean maybe if I knew what those bastards were doing, I mean how was I supposed to know? I'm not psychic.
After packing my charger, I toss my bag over my should and start heading for the door when I feel a hand on my shoulder.

"Honey, say goodbye before you go," I turn and see my mom smiling and my dad passed out on the coach with a wine glass.

" I gotta go mom, bye," I shove her hand off my shoulder roughly and slam the door shut.

I hop on the bus with the number 27 on it, when I get off, it looks like, well it looks like outside but with camping shit, tents, trailers, bags, all that Jazz. The first thing I see when I'm greeted outside is a Asian girl playing with a butterfly knife, I smile at the idea of being friends with her. This will be fun I think.

         Our first activity we were gonna do was canoeing, it wasn't my favorite thing to do but it's free. I throw on some clothes in my bag and start heading out when I make eye contact at the girl I saw awhile ago...

"Zhen-Zhen"

"Donna,"

She nods her head in approval and starts heading out the door and I do the same. When I start walking ZhenZhen came up to me

"Hey listen," she says quite "I'm sort I've trying to do something and I need you to go with me so when there speaking I need you to follow me"

I nod my head and pat her back before catching up with the rest of the group.

X.

When we get there I look around to make sure no one is looking at me, when I know it's clear I grab her hand signaling for her to start leading the way.