II.

"nothing is safer

"nothing is safer

than the sound of you

reading out loud to me"

      There stood a boy, around my age but taller. Wearing the most unusual clothes I've seen, cute but what?

"Let him go,"
He says again fiercely

Dariush looks at Alex and then back at the boy who stood there, I started walking towards Alex hoping to grab him.

"Move along mountain hobo! We got no qualms with you,"

When Alex thought he had help he started squirming again, hoping to get out of his grasp,

"No! help me! help me!" Alex cries out desperately, already hearing his desperate screams if he fell.

"I'm not gonna ask you again," the "mountain hobo" says  annoyed obviously.

"Dariush listen to him!" I chime (hahah yes yes panic at the disco blah blah blah) in the conversation, I look at the boy who was looking back at me and I felt light headed like I was in cloud 9, I look back at Alex trying to hide the fact my fave was literally tuning as red as my hair.

"HUh?" Dariush says as if he didn't even hear him, he lets one hand off of Alex's shirt and drags him to the guy still hoping to save the kid and Dariush mumbles things under his breathe

"Big mistake bro," Dariush says and pushes Alex to the floor, it looked like Dariush was trying to be more confident then him but he seemed y'all and confident. I run over to Alex and holding the back of his neck for support.

"Holy shit are you ok Alex," I say to him

He nods in pains and we both look at the 2 boys

"Ooh 5 years of Krav Maga bitch!" Dariush gets in a dramatic pose "Ill Gal Gadot you so hard right now, What's your ground game, what? What?" Just then Dariush swung his leg up and grunts but the kid dodges it and punches him square in the face and Dariush falls down to the floor.

After what he did he started walking towards us

"You okay?" He says grabbing both of our hands and helping us up... but if forgot to look away, I just needed a moment to see, what he...

"Who are you?" Alex says breaking the silence, I let go of his hand and look away trying to cover my face.

"....My names Gabriel"

"You live around here?" I question

He took a moment and looked away before replying

"Yeah,yeah"

Just then Zhen Zhen comes over and steps over Dariush unconscious body as he starts to wake up.

"You- you guys are from the camp right?"
He questions looking at me smiling.

"Yeah, um.. my names Lana... That's Alex, that's..." I kick Dariushs body lightly "Dariush... and that's ZhenZhen" I finish pointing at her.

Dariush gets up and points his finger at Gabriel

"You know what? You know... You know what that was a lucky punch, lucky punch, yeah you know I haven't acclimated to the altitude yet, so.. my reflexes are kind of.... sub-par"
He takes a breathe but then an ear piercing boom makes us all flinch and Gabriel swiftly grabs my upper arm and pulls me behind him.

"What the hell was that!" I scream

A/N

HEY THOTTIES so like sorry it took me so long to post, I've been going thro it lately and like I'm still in school so that's fun. Idk when I'll finish this also follow me on Instagram @mxlina.scxlzotto