Chapter 2: Why?

-------RECAP-------

"D-DON'T HURT (Y/N)!!!" "Then follow our little rules and don't break the deal~ Understand, Да?" Russia spoke demonically, letting go of my chin and harshly shoving the knife back in my thigh. I let out a small shriek and nodded, anything to keep (Y/n) safe.

-------END OF RECAP-------

-------YOUR POV (ALSO THE NEXT DAY)-------

(PLAY THE SONG TO REALLY FEEL THE FEEEEELLLLSSSS) I woke up to the sun in my face, sitting up I rubbed my eyes and looked around. I wanted to smile but I just couldn't, I was in the comfort of this room before everything happened, but now it just doesn't feel the same. I looked over to my small table to see the large book, I felt a tear fall and more as I just stared. "I-i...m-miss you, Esther..." My mind was a mess. Anxiety, fear, panic, anger, loneliness, all at once, was what I felt. I looked away and wiped my tears, standing and leaving my room. I walked into my bathroom and washed my face, looking up, for one second...I thought I saw Esther in the mirror. Rubbing my eyes and looking again, all I saw was me. Now the tears just didn't stop. "WHY?! WHY DID THIS HAVE TO HAPPEN?! WHYYY??!?!?" Before I knew it, my hand was bleeding and my mirror was shattered. I must have lost it and just punched the mirror. It hurt pretty bad, but not as much as my heart. I fell to my knees and cried. This....is all my fault....

-------ESTHER'S POV (DONT STOP THE SONG)-------

I was out the basement with the countries, in my uniform, ready to go. My head was low, 'I can't believe I'm going to do this, but as long as it's for (Y/n), then I'll do whatever it takes..'. I was snapped out of my thoughts when I heard my name. I was standing on a mirror to enter quickly. "Esther...we are waiting. Open the portal, NOW" Germany demanded, I gritted my teeth and mumbled a spell which seemed like it didn't do anything, but it will come in handy later. (;D) I don't want to to do this, but I don't want (Y/n) hurt either. I clenched my fist and mumbled the spell to open the portal, I had memorized it in case of emergencies. The mirror below me glowed a green hue just like last time, I soon fell through and just stared up to see the countries. They all had a blank expression but a sinister look in their eyes. Closing my eyes for a second and opening them again, I was on a hill not far from a city in what must be (Y/n)'s world. I realized the city I was near wasn't as big as I thought. So finding her shouldn't be so tough. "I want to warn you. But the countries are watching me, if I say anything about this deal. Then we're screwed. I'm sorry (Y/n)..." I whispered to myself. I sighed and walked down the hill, first I must know where she lives. Walking through the streets I saw nothing but peace and tranquility. The community was kind and nothing was out of place, children innocently running around, birds chirping, and life thriving on love. Every now and then some people would even wave at me. Waving back, I only felt worse, these poor people.... are too kind to DIE. (IF THE SONG ISN'T OVER BY THE END THEN JUST IGNORE IT ಠ_ಠ)

----------------------
HEY GUYS! This chapter was meant to be a sad one, I thought the music would get you guys in the flow of the story! If anyone cries I'm sorry o(╥﹏╥)o. Have a kiwi! (ノ^o^)ノ🥝 Anyways I hope you liked this chapter and let me know what you think! Thank you for reading and I'll see ya later! Bye!