How Far can we Go?

Part 1

Chapter I

Ethan

Ethan C. Davis (February 14, 1999) was born in a small broke town called Laneville, Canada.

He had no brothers or sisters and he didn't even know who his parents were, all he had was a picture of them.

He lives with his abusive foster parents Olivia Redneck and Charles Lee Raven, a somewhat poor couple who loves to argue all the time.

He has brown hair, brown eyes, and his height is about average for a 14-year-old.

Charles was a drunk who does nothing but watches T.V and drinks beer the whole day and Olivia works as a bar tender who is hardly ever home.

Ethan studies in a very large school in his town called Mary's Academy in which his allowance is being taken by his foster parents.

Despite the school being large and running, it only allows a small number of students ranging around 500-550 due to its high standards.

the number might seem big, but it is a small number since the school was built for 5'000 students.

This prestigious school only accepts either a very intellectual student or a very wealthy one.

Since he's foster parents hardly gave him any money for school, he had to work as a librarian's assistant after his school hours.

Even if he is currently being raised in a poor family, he's intelligence pays the price because of his high intellect.

The date was June 15, 2013, almost 6:00 in the morning in the hopeless town of Laneville, Ethan being who he is, was reluctant in going to school but would rather be in school than in his house.

While passing by the hallway of his school, he passed by a blond blue-eyed girl around his age in which he found very attractive and shy.

She was wearing a black hoodie and black pants and black shoes that only made her golden blond hair and crystal blue eyes more noticeable, but he just kept on walking.

Ethan's first class was Science which was a subject he was not fund of.

Though science was not a subject he liked, he knew quite a lot about matter and energy.

His professor... more commonly called prof. Dracula was feared by all due to his frightening appearance.

He had long shiny black hair, a long chin, a very pale face, and most of all he looked like a crooked old man.

When he entered the class, he looked at everyone in the class room, then pointed to one of the students with his long-sharpened nail finger and screamed "What the hell are you doing!" which surprised the whole class.

Apparently, the student who the professor pointed to was 2 girls, one of which Ethan knew.

She had black hair, was smart and cute, but very prideful and reckless girl named Ashley Evergreen.

they used to be friends, but Ashley has grown to dislike Ethan due to her being very wealthy and Ethan being poor.

Ashley and her friend Jessica were caught using their phones at the back of the class not knowing the professor had already entered the room.

it was the first day, so the professor just told her to stand outside till he finished his first day of class.