Chapter One: Life

Plushtrap's Profile:

  I sat on my chair, waiting for the kid to arrive. It was already 5 am and the child had been thrawarting all the other Nightmare's attempts to get to it. However, I was in great pain.

  The other Nightmares often made fun of my non-threatening appearance and how I never can kill the child. I only left scratches and emotional scars. I never can actually kill like them. Therefore, I was the outcast of the group.

  I had no friends. The Freddles mocked me and the Cupcake could care less about me; the other Nightmares simply bully me whenever they got the chance. A tear fell down my face.

  The only thing I had was this chair. My chair I sat upon until I could 'play' with the child. Running to try and get to him while the child tried to stop me on the X. The others always said that I wasn't evil. No matter how hard I tried.

  Another tear fell down my face. What was the point in staying? Why don't I just leave? The others wouldn't care. None of them would care. They probably throw a party once they know I'm gone for good.

  Mind made up, I stood on my chair and reached out for the window that way towards the top of the wall behind me. Jumping, I grabbed onto the windowsill and opened up said window. I gave one last look to my chair before jumping down and into the bushes below.

  Struggling out I felt a tear, I gasped. One of the bushes had cut my side! I covered the tear with one hand to hold the wound while I raced off into the unknown. 

Stay Cool guys and Peace Out! -JanjaFan 😎✌