Chapter Two: Freddy Fazbear Pizzeria?

Plushtrap's Profile:

  Running down many streets I began to rethink my idea of running away. Then I shook my head, going back now would be a quitter! Another thing the Nightmares could make fun of! So I merely put on my brave face and continued on.

  What seemed to be hours later, I saw a person running out a building looking clearly afraid. I stayed in the shadows until the man was long gone. I then ran towards the building to see what it was.

  On the sign lay glowing letters; however, I couldn't read them. I didn't know how to read...Although, I could tell that the sign held a picture of a bear. I only knew that because Nightmare Freddy, Nightmare Fredbear and Nightmare himself were all bears.

  Entering the building, I saw many tables holding some weird cones of different colors and colorful pieces of what looked to be paper littered around. Long things were attached across the ceiling, also many different beautiful colors.

  I then discovered a stage, on it was a bear with rosy red cheeks and a hat. He also was holding some black gray object in his hand. On his left was a chicken that also had rosy red cheeks and something tied around her neck. She was also holding a colorful cupcake. Then there was a bunny like me on the bear's right! He was blue and had the rosy red cheeks the others also had and was holding a red long something.

  Looking at them amazed, I walked closer to them. Then I saw something out of the corner of my eye, a big something! And music was playing beside it! Quickly, I ran on over there. There was a boy like figure, also with rosy cheeks, holding something floating in the air.

  However, I turned back to the big something and tried to look inside of it. Inside was a long thing inside that was stripped black and white and had buttons on its center! The things also had two tear lines going down what I think was its face.

  I could tell they were tears because I've seen the child produce them so many times while playing with me. I then jumped down and ran around this 'Pizzeria' looking around and taking in other new sights.

  However, nothing could prepare me more when I saw the fox. Running into its room, I let out a gasp of horror. Right there, was a mangled fox that had only one eye. Horror spread in me, who did such a horrible crime! Sure Nightmare Foxy had some scrapes but nothing as bad as this!

  Shaking, I took a deep breath in then began to look for some tools. After successfully finding them in this big room with a bear head, I ran back to the fox. Walking over to the tangled limbs and wires, I began my work. Starting with the fox's feet.

  I untangled the wires and began to notice missing parts that I found closer to the fox's head. Continuing my work, I managed to fix the feet and lower legs for the most part. The rest still needed to be fixed.

  Working up, I managed to complete both legs for the most part. Parts were missing and I needed to get some more if I were to finish the legs, not to mention cover them with something.

  Looking at the head, I noticed a pink white color scheme and decided to try and find something like that around the Pizzeria. Wandering around, I found a room labeled Parts and Service were I was greeted by horror.

  A chicken, bunny, bear and fox that looked like the other Nightmares were laying down there in pieces. They needed help too! But one step at a time. I reminded myself, going to a box holding the correct fur I needed, I also picked up the correct parts from the ground I needed.

  I would fix them all, from most serious to least. Heading back to the fox, I began to continue fixing the fox when I let out a gasp of pain. Turning I realized my tear had grown bigger! And some more stuffing was falling out!