Chapter Five: Trouble

Golden Freddy's Profile:

  Of all the things to expect, I never expected to see my Nightmare counterpart.

  The Nightmares was the owner's attempt, Afton I believe correctly, to keep his son out of the Pizzeria. Which ultimately backfired, his son now barely got any sleep and had panic attacks every time he came here.

  So much for a 'successful' plan.

  The nightmares also were to represent their counterparts 'dark side' and anything negative about them. Everything horrible about someone taking center stage in an identical, terrifying copy.

  Shaking my head, I growled at the Nightmare.

  Nightmare Fredbear, as he went by, gulped. " G-Golden Fred-ddy. I didn't expect you and Puppet to be here..."

  " I'm sure you didn't." Mari stated cooly, shifting Plushtrap in her arms who was now wide awake.

  " What are you doing here?" Plushtrap asked quietly, starting to shake a bit in fear.

  " I came looking for you." Nightmare Fredbear said quietly, a sad tone to his voice, " I found the latch to the window unlocked and then a piece of your fabric in the bushes below..."

  Plushtrap looked indifferent on the outside but you could see that his demeanor was slightly changing. The Nightmare continued.

  " I've been looking for you this whole time. I can't believe I found you...and especially under these...circumstances." Nightmare Fredbear concluded, looking a bit sheepish at Puppet and me.

  I bet he didn't want to run into us.

  Plushtrap took a small breath, silence filling the room, then spoke in a whisper, " Why...why did you look for me...?"

  " You were missing, I had to find you and..." Nightmare Fredbear took a breath, " I just couldn't leave myself be until I knew you were safe. I know I never showed that at the Nightmare House, even if I should have, but I truly do care for you, Plushtrap. I...I wouldn't be able to live with myself if something bad happened to you that I could have prevented."

  Staring at my Nightmare counterpart wide eyed, I watched as he walked over to Plushtrap and kneeling down before proceeding in giving Plushtrap a huge hug. " I am sorry...sorry for everything." It only took a moment before Plushtrap hugged back.

  " I can't forgive you for everything yet...but thank you." The two then separated.

  " You may be a heartless monster at times Fred Night. However, you truly do seem to have Goldie's kindness." Puppet said smiling with a hint of a smirk on her face.

  Both me and Nightmare Fredbear groaned, he hated being called 'Fred Night' I hated being compared to him.

  Both of us were mutual in the fact we felt that Puppet was a sometimes-annoying older sister.

  Smiling, Plushtrap jumped into his mother's arms and the two began to leave in the direction of the Parts and Service Room.

  Leaving me with 'Fred Night'....great.

Nightmare Fredbear's Profile:

  Thankfully, I didn't have to spend too much time with Golden Freddy, the one I'm a shadow of, but I did have to stay in the storage room since I wasn't welcome in the Part and Service Room.

  I didn't mind; I at least was able to get in some sleep without the stress and tension there would've been if I was with Plushtrap right now.

  It's just too soon right now for Plushtrap, and this needed to take time. We needed time if we were going to fix our father figure/son figure relationship.

  Everything just needed to take time.

  Time that I could wait for.

???'s Profile:

  Finally. I'm free.

  Stupid teenagers and businessmen setting me free, idiots for letting me out. Very much like one certain idiot.

  I need to get moving, I need to find them.

  I must find them all.

Sorry that this story has been quiet for a while, I ran into some Writer's Block for this particular story. Hopefully I will have another chapter up soon! Stay Cool guys and Peace Out! -JanjaFan 😎✌