Chapter Three: Without Plushtrap

Nightmare Fredbear's Profile:

  I stared at the lone chair. The others were all searching the house for Plushtrap but there was no sign of him. We had even decided not to bother the Child until we found Plushy.

  Everyone hated Plushtrap, except me. I adored that little plush. He was almost like my own child! However, the others never wanted to accept him as a Nightmare.

  Secretly, I would rock Plushtrap in my arms when he asleep. He was just like a little baby! Plushy was so smart too. No way would he hide in the house where he could be caught...

  I then noticed the window. He wouldn't of-! I looked at the latch, he did...He used the window to escape!

  " Oh Plushy." I muttered, seeing a piece of Plushtrap's plush outer covering.

  He had ran away and I didn't know where.

  My little Plushy was gone...

Plushtrap's Profile:

  " Plushy.....my little Plushy." I heard a voice say.

  I sat up awake in the arms of Bonnie. That voice I kept hearing didn't belong to any of the Nightmare Animatronics or any of my new friends. Then who was the voice?

  I smiled at Bonnie then snuggled back into his arms, comforting to me. My glowstick was still around my wrist. The glow had darkened but I didn't care. I loved the little thing.

  I then noticed a gold dirty arm out of a corner. Curiously, I got out of Bonnie's arms and ran over around that corner. I found a limped over animatronic golden bear. He looked like Nightmare Fredbear! Although he never openly hated me, he must've still hated me since he never said anything.

  The golden bear had a black leather worn hat. Smiling, I began to clean up the golden bear. Then I began to fix the bear to the best of my ability. Soon it was shining and looking brand new. I then sewed on some golden fur before I began to work on his hat.

  " Excuse me?" I heard a deep voice and looked up.

  " Hello.." I whispered, handing him back his hat.

  " Are you the one who fixed me?" He asked me, he seemed familiar.

  " Yes."

  " Is your name...Plushtrap?" The bear then asked.

  " Yes." I said a bit in awe.

  " Plushtrap!" Suddenly I was being squeezed by the bear. " You're alright! I thought I would never see you again!"

  " What do you mean? Who are you?" I began to ask in rapid succession.

  " You were my partner's son! We were almost like brothers and we raised you together. I taught you how to build and fix things while your Dad taught you how to be scary while playing with you." He began to explain, " I am Fredbear but I much prefer Golden Freddy, Goldy for short."

  " Like Puppet? She like to be called Marionette, Mary for short." I said aloud.

  " She was a helper at our old Pizzeria! All three of us were the main ones in charge! Puppet would guard the door to make sure children didn't run away from their parents or get lost while me and your Dad performed." Goldy said to me.

  " Goldy...why don't I remember you?" I asked softly.

  " You were young. And the three of us were forced to hide you. The boss would've sold you or done worst if you were found out!" Goldy said to me, rocking me in his arms.

  " So my dad...was your partner." I said, Goldy nodded. " Then who was my mother?"

  " Mary was." Goldy revealed.