0.2 | Flatmates

Rami's P.O.V

I calmly walked out of the building where my audition was held.

I was feeling pretty confident about this audition because I really gave this one all that I had. I've tried for a hundred different theater roles but none of them worked out.

I shoved my hands in my pockets and kept walking back to my small house.

I sighed to myself as I kept walking with my head down.

•••••

Once I made it home I saw a paper stuck to my front door. I ripped it off the door and read it carefully.

They were selling my house?

In a week?

I wasn't informed about this at all.

And I haven't even lived here that long.

I started panicking, I don't have anywhere else to stay, I barely know anyone in Paris, all my friends are still in America.

I ran a hand through my hair and walked into my house.

When I got inside I threw my coat on the arm of my couch and sat down.

A piece of paper fell out of my pocket and landed on the floor next to the floor.

I groaned and picked it up.

I unfolded it and read the ten digit number.

It was a phone number.

It was Gwilym's phone number.

I jumped off the couch and pulled my phone out of the pocket of my jacket.

I put his number in my contacts and squealed like a little girl.

•••••

"Hello...Rami, come right in"

I casually walked into Gwilym's flat and sat down in one of the armchairs that were in front of the fireplace.

He called me to talk about something since he refused to talk about this over the phone.

He's quite the character.

I scanned the room and noticed the large stacks of papers that were placed all around his small desk.

I wasn't sure what the papers were for but they looked like files of some sort.

Gwilym sat across from me and crossed his arms.

"Well, Gwilym, what do you need?"

"I need a flatmate"

I cocked an eyebrow and gave him a confused look

"I'm sure you heard me." He replied coldly

"You want me to move in with you?"

He nodded and crossed one of his long legs over the other

I thought about it, maybe I could learn more about him and I needed somewhere to stay anyway since they were selling my house in about a week.

It was a little odd though since we'd only known eachother for a few hours.

I decided just to roll with it, I didn't have much of a choice anyway.

"Sure."

•••••

After a few hours and a few glasses of wine I already had all my stuff put away in boxes and such.