0.4 | A Fucking Head?!

Rami

"Hey Gwil, what's wrong?"

He removed one of his hands from his face and he glared at me.

"Are you really so dull that you can't even finish my name?" He threw his hands up and shook his head.

Quick tempered little bit-

he got off the couch and stormed off to his bedroom, still mumbling things about me under his breath.

He slammed his door loudly behind him which caused me to jump.

I decided that I best be off to bed also, since Gwilym clearly wasn't in the mood to talk and I had nothing better to do.

I got up off the floor and walked to my new room.

I changed into some pajamas that just consisted of a lavender sweatshirt and sweatpants.

I crawled under the covers and fell asleep rather quickly.

•••••

I was woken up by the sound of metal clanking together and what almost sounded like a mini explosion.

I rubbed my eyes and checked the clock on my nightstand.

6:05 AM?

What could anyone be doing this early?

I sighed and threw the covers off of myself and walked out to the kitchen to get something to drink.

I rubbed my eyes with sleeve that was slightly too long.

I squinted and saw Gwilym was standing in The kitchen pacing around and holding a beaker full of green liquid.

I shook my head and walked to the fridge to see if he had any juice.

When I opened the fridge I scanned over the items and noticed it was practically empty so I closed it but quickly realized I saw something in there that didn't look quite right.

I opened the fridge again and looked at one of the bottom shelves.

There was a head in the fridge.

A human head.

I quickly shut the door and gagged.

"There's a head in the fridge." I stated.

"Mhm" was all he said.

"A fucking head!"

"Well, where else was I supposed to put it?" He said calmly.

I gagged again at the thought of the severed human head in the fridge and I bent over to keep myself from getting sick. It was far too early in the morning for this shit.

"I got it from the morgue. I'm measuring the coagulation of saliva after death." He dumped the beaker he was holding in the sink and walked out into the living room.

I sighed and followed behind him.

He scanned over my outfit, which was just my pajamas and he scoffed and turned his head so he was staring at the ceiling.

"Go change. You look like a slob"

I glared at him even though he couldn't see me.

He rolled up the sleeves on his dress shirt and crossed his arms as he thought about something.

I shook my head at him again and went to change into something decent.

•••••

When I came back out of my bedroom I sat down in my armchair and looked over at Gwilym who was still looking at the ceiling.

He let out a very exaggerated groan and got up off the couch.

"What's your problem now?" I asked.

"I'm bored! I don't have anything to do." He sighed and paced around.

"Well, Mr. Detective man, I'm sure you can figure out something to do"

He shot me a glance then continued looking at his shoes as he paced.

"Why don't you...go down to the police station, I'm sure they've got something for you to d-"

"Nope, I've finished all the cases that were handed out to me within a week. I'm sure they don't have anything for me yet."

I gave up on trying to get him to do something other than pacing around since that's all it seemed he would do.

He sat down in the armchair across from me and crossed his legs.

All of a sudden he seemed to have a idea.

He reached down between the side table and the chair he was sitting on and grabbed a...violin case?

He carefully opened the case and pulled out a violin and bow.

He got the violin into it's correct position and began playing.

I'm not a classical music person so I had no idea what he was playing but it was pretty and I was impressed.

I watched as his nimble fingers moved up and down the frets as he played. My gaze quickly shifted from his fingers to his face, he looked so consentrated on what he was doing.

He played the small instrument for over a half an hour and I was completely sucked in. It was like my eyes couldn't look away from what he was doing.

Usually I didn't care for orchestral instruments but there was something about the way he played that had me stuck in a sort of trance.

It wasn't long until he finished up and put the violin back into its case.

He started to stand up, probably to start pacing again but I stopped him.

I walked over to him and stood in front of his chair with both my hands on the armrests of the chair so I was sort of trapping him I guess.

He furrowed his eyebrows at me and cocked his head to the side slightly.

I quickly realized how awkward the position we were in was and my face turned a shade of pink.

I removed one of my hands from the armrest and brushed away the little tuft of hair that fell onto his forehead with the back of my hand.

He jumped a little bit at the contact but his face ended up turning a shade of crimson also.

He pursed his lips and cleared his throat as an indicator for me to move.

I moved away from the chair and awkwardly scratched the back of my neck.

He straightened out his shirt and walked back to his bedroom before I could say anything.

I sat back down and thought about the small bits of conversation we've had.

He might've been a bitch. But he's a pretty bitch.

Sorta kinda hated that but whatever ¯\(◉‿◉)/¯
Ily
Harry🌹