Love's Coming (Movie)

At first it was a little bit hard to follow what was going on in the beginning

At first it was a little bit hard to follow what was going on in the beginning. I don't know if it's just me or the editing or how the story was written in the beginning but it was very confusing for me. Until finally I understood what was happening I saw how the acting was. The acting alright it's more of the comedic way most likely cause some characters are kinda comedic in themselves. The actor for one of the characters Gump is the same one that plays Tee in The Best Twins. Since this is one of his earlier works I can see he's improved but he's a little bit I guess you can say awkward. Or it's just how he was directed to act but it seemed like his character may have been a little over the crushing shy nerdy guy. I don't know it's probably just my own opinion. But hey it's a BL movie with a happy ending, a decent storyline and it was good enough to get a sequel which will be the next chapter.

Summary:
The storyline revolves around a group of schoolboys who suspect two of their number are in love with each other. They come up with ways to prove the secret love affair, but things get more complicated when a girl comes into play.

I would rate it 7.5/10