Love Love You (Movie Sequel)

Now you may like me or dislike me but I prefer the Sequel of Love's Coming then the first one

Now you may like me or dislike me but I prefer the Sequel of Love's Coming then the first one. Even if it has a crazy ending that makes no sense but it's a happy ending so who cares. But once you see the scene I'm talking about this next sentence will make more sense. Why the hell are you getting back together after that?! Now right now you are probably confused but again once you see the ending scene and think about it at a logical standpoint you'll be saying that too. Anyways let's get back to the regular stuff of acting and moments, stuff like that. Although there is some cute moments in the first one, you can be reassured that there are cute moments with this one as well. The acting is good as well I think that's why I like this a little bit more. But still it's my opinion and I still recommend it.

Summary:
Gump and Nai have been in a relationship for about a year. Now, Gump has to move in with another guy while attending the university and Nai's old high school flame returns back from China and moves in. Relationship troubles ensue.

I would rate it 8/10