TWO

A/N DONT PLAY THE SONG UNTIL YOU REACH THE SECOND GIF! THANKS :)

STUCK WITH YOU !
࿐ྂ。₊˚.༄

' He saw the pureness nestled in her big brown eyes, the way she skipped along the sidewalk every morning on the way to school made him wanna smile for days, the blush that laid across her adorable cheeks every time he complimented her

' He saw the pureness nestled in her big brown eyes, the way she skipped along the sidewalk every morning on the way to school made him wanna smile for days, the blush that laid across her adorable cheeks every time he complimented her. That one fateful day she came in late though, her guitar case was flopping along her back as she rushed into the school with a smile on her face. He became mesmerized with her bright smile, it could light up the world. That's when he knew, he fell deep for the girl. '

࿐ྂ。₊˚.༄
ELEVENTH GRADE
( close to school )

DALIA PUT HER ARMS to the side, in the air as she began to try and balance herself along the sidewalk with Finn up ahead by a bit. "Wait up Finn!" She jumped off the sidewalk and skipped over to him. "Heya!" She grinned at him and waved a hand.

He sighed and plugged in his earbuds, continuing to walk. Her smile dropped and she just continued to follow him to school.

"Okay... Did you fail the huge algebra test or something? Have I said something wrong or...?" The korean girl began to panic as she went through scenarios in her head of what she might've done wrong.

Maybe I shouldn't have been so pushy? Dang it I should've just gave him the stupid brownie! While her mind was racing with panicked thoughts he had sped up and got away from her without her noticing. She turned her head to where he was and tears began to well up in her eyes.

No, don't cry. That's weak, stupid, and over dramatic. I'm sure he'll get over whatever's happening soon. Even as she tried to encourage herself, Lia began to feel herself starting to breakdown. She crouched down and started to sob.

"What did I do wrong?" It had been a good eight years of friendship. Maybe I'm overthinking this. He'll talk to me soon. Who was she kidding, he hasn't even bothered to check her texts from days ago.

You're a big girl Lia! Let's go to school and be happy! She reassured herself and wiped her tears and snot. Once she entered the cold school Dalia could see Finn's backpack on his back at someone's locker. Who could that be? She could see him talking to someone shorter than him. She tried to be stealthy and ease drop.

"I told you I love you and got rid of her." What? She felt her heart cracking and once again tried to reassure herself. He could be talking about, someone else...?

"Really babe? I knew you loved me!" She heard the whiney voice of Marisol Evans, the girl Finn always talked and thought about. Even though every time she asked he would deny that he liked her, but Lia knew better.