Chapter 9

"Run!" Minho yelled. He ran to the door trying to open it.

"It's no use. The doors are locked." The masked man said, causing Minho to run again.

-

Jeongin ran down the hall, trying his best to not bump into anything and make noise. He stopped in front of a door, his eyes, which had finally adjusted to the darkness, darted around as he tried to determine what to do next. He stopped in front of Minho's bedroom when suddenly someone put their hand over his mouth and ignored him roughly into the room. Jeongin started to squirm around and hit his attacker in attempt to get free.

"Jeongin, calm down!" His attacker, who turned out to be Minho whispered, letting Jeongin go. "Jeez, you hit hard."

"Sorry hyung..."

"It's fine."

"Try to hide." Minho said, going over to his bed and crawling underneath it. Jeongin looked around before going into Minho's closet and hiding inside.

-

Where is he? Jeongin thought when seconds later, the soft creak of the door opening is heard. Jeongin held his breath as the soft noises of the man's shoes filled the room. Seconds felt like centuries to Jeongin, who was crouched down and pressed up against the wall. Soon, the footsteps stop and Jeongin relaxes, breathing out a sigh of relief. That was close. He thought. Thank goodness he's go-.

Jeongin stopped and stared up in fear as the closest door opened, revealing the light haired man from before.

"No... Please..." Jeongin whispered as the man pulled out his gun, smirking.

"Get away from him!" Minho yelled, talking the man and pinning him to the ground. The impact made the man drop his gun and caused his hood to fall off.

"Get off of me!" The man said, struggling to get out of Minho's strong grasp.

"Th-thanks hyung..." Jeongin said, getting out of the closet. Jeongin walked over to Minho and started at the light haired man. "Who are you?"

He didn't respond.

"Jeongin, call the cops. Get a description of him just in case he runs away."

Jeongin nods and reaches over to pull down the man's mask. Jeongin and Minho's eyes widen as the mask is taken off.

"Chan? B-but how? I thought you..."