Drunk!Jean x Male Reader (mordern AU) [lemonish]

I think I'll try some more x readers now.

Alright reader-chan, you'll probably be doing stuff with horse face, have fun. :)

~Marco

"I want to bend you over a table," Jean chuckles, taking another sip of whatever the hell he was drinking.

"Jean, please, go to bed. It's like three in the morning," you say after walking in the door. Let's just say it was a long, hard day at work. And you might have had a little to drink after, but not much.

"Naw, f/n, come here, I gotta kiss ya," he snorts and sets the bottle down, stumbling out from around the table.

You back away from his direction, trying to get into the safety of your room before this gets out of hand. Jean didn't usually get like this when he got drunk. He didn't get drunk often, but enough to where you knew his nature; mostly a wide range of emotions. Crying to laugher in mere seconds.

You actually did like Jean, a lot, and as much as you wanted him to bend you over a table and kiss you, preferably roughly with the strong, lingering taste of alcohol invading your mouth, with his tongue along with it, you couldn't let it happen. He was your roommate. You were just friends. And besides, people do weird thing when they're drunk. Jean is probably just in one of those moods.

"F/n!" He whined, grabbing you and pulling you out of your trance-like state, thinking about him.

"What?" You pulled out of his weak grip, sending him tripping, but in the exact wrong direction. He fell right on top of you.

You both fell to the floor, foreheads clinking together, sending a throbbing pain up the front of your skull. Dammit, was your first thoughts, but then those thoughts were cut off by his mouth.

Jean had his lips against yours and was slowly straddling your legs beneath him. The strong taste of whiskey slipped into your mouth and you grimaced, not expecting the taste. Some part of you was mad for not fighting against Jean, but then this might be a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity.

Jean was tugging at you bottom lip with his teeth, making you let out a small moan. He chuckled in approval. Something clicked inside of you and you grabbed the back of his head and started kissing him, violently. Your fingers ran through his hair and down his back and sides, feeling under his wrinkled My Chemical Romance t-shirt and the tips of your fingers slipping under the waistband of his jeans.

Jean shoved his tongue down your throat, feeling every inch of your mouth with it, intwining his tongue with yours every so often. Somehow, he got your shirt off, exposing your bare chest. His fingertips skimmed your bare skin, sending shivers down your spine.

His hands were cold and soft and each touch made you grow weaker and weaker. Jean's left hand fondled your nipple before starting to suck on it. You moan as he nibbles at you. Your pants were becoming uncomfortably tight.

"Ahh," you let you a harsh gasp as Jean grabbed your crotch. He snickered, caressing your inner thigh.

After that, you awoke in Jean's bed, butt naked and covered in dry sweat. It took you a moment to remember what happened and as you tried to sit up, pain shot right up into your hips. "What the hell, I was bottom?" You groaned in displeasure. You could have at least topped, but then it was Jean who was dominating you in the doorway.

"Oh hey," Jean stood in the doorway in only his boxers. "You're up. Sorry about that."

"No, no, it's fine," you quickly said, trying to stand up. You didn't even seem to care that Jean was staring at your naked body.

"You're adorable you know," he flashed a quick smile, making you blush.

"Umm thanks."

I'm so sorry! I know it's awful >_< I just didn't have motivation to write something hardcore. Maybe I'll rewrite it and/or make another part, if that's what reader-chan wants.

~Marco