Girls

Michelle's P.O.V

"So your telling me that instead of going to Hawaii for a Holiday Im going to a disciplinary Camp, Is that what your telling me." Im very angry with Alex she's my Best Friend but if she wasn't my Best Friend I should have just killed her and buried her a long time ago (joke). She's not really that shocked that were going to a disciplinary Camp because shes been there lots of times in her life. But me I haven't been there but now I am beacause of my Best Friend Alex.

Alexandra's P.O.V

"Im very sorry if you have to miss that trip to go to Hawaii I didn't Know that they were going to run after they trashed the house, If I knew that it was going to happen I woudn't have invited you to the party, I would just come by myself so you wouldn't get into trouble." Im so upset that I ruined my Best Friend's holiday.

Caroline's P.O.V

"It doesn't matter anymore It happened already I just hope that the disciplinary Camp is not that bad." Im trying to put a smile to Alex and Michelle's face, Im the oldest one here so I am just going to be mature and be their to support them. Nearly finish packing my clothes and putting it in my suitcase, I can't sleep with all these sadness around. I hope we'll have a good trip tomorrow to go to the disciplinary Camp.

This is my first chapter I hope You liked it.

Vote and Comment.