Going to the Camp

Caroline's P.O.V

It's 9:00 in the morning we've been driving for an hour, the one that organise this Camp told us that is 4 hours drive to go there, So 3 hours to go. The only thing that's bugging me is that Mich and Alexandra hasn't stop looking at their Iphone screen because they said the organiser doesn't allow electronic device at the camp. So their doing twitter,instagram,facebook and other stuff in their Iphone while they have a chance before we get to the camp.

Michelle's P.O.V

I am looking at my Iphone screen almost crying because I just saw an image of my friend in Hawaii. Since I was a little kid I dreamed that If Im old enough to travel I'll be going to Hawaii. That dream of mine has been crashed because of my Best Friend. So I just put my phone in my bag, got my Ipod and earphones out and listened to a song.

Alexandra's P.O.V

This is just unbelievable, When we stop to go to Mcdonalds I was carrying my cup of coffee suddenly a strange guy bumped into me and spilled the coffee on my clothes, It was very hot. This is the unbelievable part HE DIDN'T EVEN SAID SORRY. He just walk passed me, Isn't that very imature of him. So I said to myself If saw that guy ever again in my life I would just slap him right in the face. So ANGRY.

Hi who ever reading this story I hope you like it so far.

Plzz comment and vote If you like the story so far.