Nearly at the Camp

Braiden's P.O.V

We've been driving for 4 hours now. I don't want to remember what had happened a while ago. But I am now, Alex went in the toilet in Mcdonalds and you know when he went out of the toilet, It was a big stink so he ran. So no one would know who done it and he accidentally bumped a girl who was carrying a hot coffee, I know it was hot because I can see the steam coming out. So he spilled the coffee onto the the girls top, he didn't say anything to the girl but he just went and passed her. I was sitting with Michael when I saw it.

Alexander's P.O.V

I am still thinking about that girl that I bumped into and spilled hot coffee on her top. I felt sorry to that girl I didn't mean to spill hot coffee at her it was jus an accident. I was to embarras to stay and help her  because of the big stink I did. I hope I won't see her again, is not that I don't wanna say sorry is just that maybe she doesn't want to see me again. I was gonna ask Michael if I can borrow his phone so I can play music, so I won't keep remembering what had happen in Mcdonalds, but hes asleep.

Hey guys! I hope you like my fourth chapter

Plss vote and comment

It doesn't matter if you comment or not I want to see if any people is reading it.

Sorry if theres missing punctuation, i don't have time to fix it.

Im not going to start another chapter until I get 7 viewers in this chapter.

So plzz read my story.