Boys

Braiden's P.O.V

"Alex why did you get us in to this, I weren't expecting that my holiday will turn out to be like this." Having an angry argument with alex. He got us into trouble by inviting us to a party. Some idiots trashed the whole place up and where the one's responsible for it. Now were going to a discplinary Camp where they have to teach us how be responsible, Isn't that great (NOT).

Alexs' P.O.V

"It's not that bad, I've been there lots of times Plus you get FREE food FREE Cabin and lots of Free stuff." Having an argument with my Best Friend Braiden Isn't that easy. I know I was wrong inviting them to the party because every party I go to turn into a disaster. Instead of them having a nice holiday it turns out to be a bad one for them. But It's ok I got them to a free holiday Camp, last time I went there it was good for me but im not sure if they changed the rules.

Michael's P.O.V

"You know Alex if the camp is bad you have to pay and you better hide." Scaring Alex so he won't do it again. Im Alexs' Friend I live in with Alex and Braiden, so if my dad finds out that I got into trouble because of Alex I won't be seing Alex ever agin. Im older than Alex so Im more mature than him so Im giving him lots of advice if he got into trouble or aything bad. So now Im packing my bag to go to that disciplinary Camp. Wish me Luck.

I hope you liked my second chapter.

Plz vote and comment .