Begin the fight

Alexandra's P.O.V

Remember when I said If I saw the guy again, that bumped me and spilled my hot coffee on my top and didn't even say sorry, and I said I'll slapped him right in the face. That's what happen, when we were talking to the organiser the door opened. Then I got into a very bad mood, I saw the guy that spiled the coffee on my top. I went up to him and ask, if he remembers me. I didn't wait what his answer is going to be, because I know that was him. So I slapped him right in the face, what I promise to do when I see him again. I know It hurts because I heard a big SLAP and I saw a red hand mark on his face after I slap him. So now Mich and Carol is holding me away from that guy, because Im planning to slapped him right in the face again.

David's P.O.V

"Stop it, Im not going to tolorate this sort of behaviour at my Camp, remember your here to change and be responsible and your not showing it." I shouted at them. Im very angry with this people, I didn't expect to have my holiday planned like this. "So be calm and sit down all of you and don't talk untill you have my permission to talk."

"You people only been here for 5 or 10 minutes and your acting liked this already." It's a good day and they turning my head hot."You with the green top, stand up and tell me what happened."

Michelle's P.O.V

"Coach, we were at Mcdonalds and my best friend was carrying a hot coffee, when that guy bumped into her and spilled hot coffee on her. Then he just walk away without any saying sorry."

Alexandra's P.O.V

"Yes coach that was true what my best friend said, That immature guy, you should teach him a lesson."

David's P.O.V

"I didn't tell you to speak or stand up or say anything, as you said teach him a lesson, but it's not only him that im going to teach a lesson, you as well." Two of them wasted my time, so I should waste their time as well.

"You've done something wrong as well, by slapping him in the face and talking without my permission. So for both of you, your rules is going to be different as for the rest of them." That teach them.

Hope you lke my eight chapter.

I need 20 viewers to published my other chapter.

Thanks to people whos reading this story.

Sorry, I've been busy because I go to school.

I didn't write my ninth chapter yet, so maybe in about two weeks.