Chic magnet

1 WEEK AFTER

The girls successfully pass the test that was given to them as a punishment for their absences. They just eat dinner to celebrate because they have class the next day so they cant party.

LISA POV

Im at my locker getting my stuff their as a hot chic approaches me.

"Hi lis" irene said softly while running her hands thru my cheeks

"Oh irene hi!" I gulped and looked at her

"Are you avoiding me?" She whispers

"N-nope, its just I'm busy. We had given a punishment for abstaining class" I said nervously

"I see. But now looking at you i think you're problems are solved" she said while she pulled me toward her

"I can give you your reward then" she said as she kissed me roughly like she hadn't had kiss since forever.

"F-fuck" a soft moan release my mouth

"Hey irene i have to go have class" i said as i pulled out to the kiss

"Come on, it wont take long" she said and drag me to the bathroom

She told everyone to get out of the bathroom and then locked the door. And roughly kisses me. I was thinking okay I'm being fucked in this fucking bathroom in the school. Not again. After she pleasures me I would always return the favor.

"Fuck! That was the best baby! How could make me cum like that?" Irene said as she kissed me

"You too. Now i need to go." I kissed her cheeks while i pull my pants and headed outside the bathroom.

"Okay baby! Bye!" She said

While I'm on my way to class i fix my self. I heard someone said the chic magnet is on! I heard someone lisa manoban is so fuckin hot. All about me being the chic magnet whatever. As i went to my seat.

"Look at this lisa" jisoo handed her phone

*SNU SCHOOL GOSSIP HOTEST NEWS*

Last week we spotted Lisa casually making out at the football with with the hottest jock Mr kim woo-bin in school. And now another scene was spotted at the locker area.
The LALISA MANOBAN the chic magnet, the princess, the complete package girl, the person you wanted to become is spotted sharing hot kisses with the hot chic next door IRENE. According to our source irene came up at to lisa and started flirting with her. But then I guess who cannot resist irenes calling. After those hot kisses irene drag lisa out of nowhere and our source lost them. Where do they went? Do you think they have sex? Did you see them? Fell free to drop your latest gossip in school here! Tune in for our latest update.

"What the this happened a minute ago?" i said shocked

"You know how fast those nerds update it" rosé stated

"You should stop doing that lisa, its not good. You've always making out with people here" jennie said in mad tone

"So did you do it? AGAIN?" jisoo said