Date Night

The girls celebrated their new years eve together with their families.

The 2 years of their pre med course went spectacular for lisa her first year was all fun, partying, flirting, and hookups with guys and girls. And the other year as she wasnt expecting she would meet the love of her life. She never have thought that she would fall inlove with her, it was a risk for her knowing that jennie would be her first love. They become more inlove and comfortable with each other.

On the otherhand, jisoo managed her unrequited love. The distance apparently helped her somehow distract herself from the emotions toward rosé. She surely miss her but she knows that it was the best for now. The latter, always finds time to call her friends that made it hard for jisoo to divert her attention, thus her feelings grew much more everyday without rosé having to do much. Apparently, her plan didn't work -- plan of forgetting her.

A MONTH LATER

SCHOOL

Lisa arrived at school without jennie. She is confused why did she refuse to pick her up, she thought to herself maybe her parents are still at home just to let her mind stop over thinking.

As she walked to the hallway a lot of students hand her flowers and letters, she greeted them and smile in return. It was valentines day and she still haven't think of any plans yet because as jennie told her that she'll be busy today because she will have a photoshoot after school.

"Hey! lisayah!" jisoo shouted as she laughs at lisa carrying a bouquet of flowers.

"With all of that roses monkey you can sell them for 5,000 won each then you'll have a lot money by the end of the day" rosé laughed "I know" she giggle

"Where is jennie?" jisoo ask, as she noticed she wasn't around

"I dont know unnie, maybe still home" lisa said and sends jennie a message before the class starts

The first class period ended and no jennie show up.

"Where is she?" lisa mumbles, completely annoyed because jennie is not answering her calls. Rosè then noticed lisa

"you okay?" rosé asked as she taps her shoulder while the latter was busy scrolling through her phone

"Yeah, its just jennie. She's not answering my calls" the brooding doe-eyed girl answer

"Maybe shes on a date already" jisoo teased "Unnie!" lisa fake cry

The second class started but was interrupted when a guy knock and our proffesor went up to him.

"Oh, Ms manoban. Someone wants to give you this" professor said and pointed a huge teddy bear and bouquet of flowers and chocolates that the guy was holding

"m-me?" she baffle and walk toward the gifts while the students cheered. The guy handed me the letter first and I read

*Good morning my love, happy valentines day. I love you baby.* I smiled widely knowing that its her. After reading that, the guy hand in the 3-4ft tall teddy bear and a bouquet of flowers which was so beautiful, just like my girlfriend and the chocolates which was her favorite.

"Look at that limario smiling" jisoo tease

"Its from jennie right? rosé ask knowing the answer

After a while my phone beeps

*My Love: hi baby, did you receive my gifts. Sorry I wasnt replying to your messages, i did that on purpose to surprise you. Anyway, I cant make it to school today. I decide to change the schedule will be having the photoshoot today so I can spend the night later with you. I love you, see you later.