2. DRUNK

#NWR #FICTION #MATURE #FOREPLAY

CEDRIC

"Della!" Both Della and I froze.

"Dinner at seven." My mother shouted.

"Yes mom." Della took a deep breath before shouted back, trying to make it as normal as possible.

She pushed me away, giving me a full view of her nakedness, her towel had fallen on her feet. She bent over to take it and covered her front.

"Go away." She whispered, still tried steadying her breath.

"I won't go anywhere, Della." I smirked noticing her eyes checking on my bulge, "We live under the same roof."

I saw her several times lately, she was working in a travel bureau next to my office. She got a short hair and liked casual outfits. She usually wore mini pencil skirt and loose shirt, revealing her slender legs and voluptuous bottom. I wondered how big were her breasts as her loose shirt hid them well.

Her boss, Sonny, was my friend, I planned to get some information about her from Sonny. I had been busy these past few months I didn't had a time to contact him.

Then Santoso the gold digger – my stepfather – brought her home and introduced her as her daughter.

So, her name was Della.

Like father like daughter. I bet she was a gold digger as well, and I didn't need to wait a long time to watch her move, she started flirting with Bryan on her first step to my house. I saw her squeezing his butt.

A few hours later she seduced Bryan in the swimming pool. I could see lust on his eyes and she was playing innocently to get away. If I didn't interrupted them, Bryan could have been raping her.

Bryan was looking at her swaying butt till she disappeared inside the bathroom, then he went inside, and I did some laps.

She walked off the bathroom when I emerged from the pool. I didn't think she bumped me on purpose, but I got angry looking at her with just a towel that barely cover her naked body. She was seducing me and gave me an instant hard on.

I looked at her parted luscious lips, and I felt the urge to feel those lips, "Are you flirting with me, Della?"

"I am not!" She snapped.

"Ough, you prefer to flirt with Bryan, then." I smirked. "He's not here, he's gone back inside."

"I was not flirting with Bryan!" She snapped again.

"Tell it to the devil!" I blocked her way out to her bedroom. "Walked away swaying your butt, wasn't it flirting?"

"And now, walking with just a towel which barely cover your naked body, wasn't it flirting?" I continued and she looked at my eyes with anger, "And you are taking your time to block my way out, to convince yourself it's me who want to flirt with you?"