7. MEETING BELLA

#NWR # FICTION #MATURE #FOREPLAY

DELLA

It was almost noon when I woke up with pain on my muscles.

I didn't remember how I went to bed, I was too tired from hours of erotically swimming.

I put on a bathrobe and took a shower. Exiting the bathroom I felt hungry I went to the dining room without bothering to change. I didn't intend to have a descent breakfast, just wanted to grab a bread or two.

Cedric was in the dining room having his breakfast shirtless. I sat next to him, put a hand on his thigh, and kissed his cheek. He tensed.

"Mmmmm smell of sex," I remarked teasingly and bate my bread.

He gulped an amount of water, then he turned to me. He put my hand which on his thigh, led it further up.

"How did you know I had had sex?" His eyes locked on my breasts. My bathrobe was slightly opened when I sat, revealing a view. I glanced at his boxer, there's no sign of erection, I reckoned he just got a release.

I ignored his question and continued eating my bread to the last bite. He got up when I rose, and he dragged me to his bedroom, pushed me inside and locked the door behind him.

His bed was a mess, I saw somebody was sleeping there with a blanket all over the body.

I turned to his smile.

"Is there your fuck buddy sleeping? Exhausted after a long night love making?" I wanted to punch him. How dare he had sex with somebody else after aroused me badly. He should have sex with me.

"Are you jealous?"

"Why should I be jealous?"

He took my both hands, brushed them over his front, led them to cup his shaft and I felt it was growing.

He opened my bathrobe, "Naked as expected." He said pleasantly.

He kissed my breasts, sucked my nipples. I grabbed on his shoulders, squeezed them. He pulled down his boxer and stepped out of it. He removed my bathrobe and dragged me to the bed.

"Nooo." I resisted against my desire. "Don't do it to me after you had sex with her."

"I told you, a threesome might be added on the deal." He chuckled.

He kissed me and forced me to lay on his bed. I was wondering why this hassle didn't disturb that bitch. I struggled to get free. I believed he would have me this time as he thought he had taken my V card. It's not that I didn't want him badly, I just didn't think this was the right time. My first time should be more romantic and full of love. He didn't love me, it was just lust.

I shifted my body trying to get away from him. He chased me to the edge of the bed, and that bitch fell down from the bed. I was expecting a scream I didn't hear it, and Cedric was still after me I moved further and further I fell down from the bed on a couch. Couch? I looked down and saw a latex doll, human size. I assumed it was a woman figure.