6. EROTIC SWIM

#NWR # FICTION #MATURE #FOREPLAY

DELLA

It was a successful meeting. The Taylor liked my design and agreed with the proposal. Mrs. Taylor had arranged a dinner in the penthouse we weren't on a rush to anywhere.

During dinner, mrs. Taylor told Cedric she wanted Cedric to meet her niece.

"I apologize, mam, but I already got Della."

"You told us yesterday she was not your girlfriend."

"She was not. Last night we were working together till late, and I accidentally deflower her. I will marry her after I sort a few things out."

I blushed, "Cedric, it's supposed to be our secret."

"It wouldn't be fair for her niece if I am not telling the truth."

"I grow up in western culture, we don't expect a virgin bride." Michael held my hands, "Della, you don't have to marry Cedric, I like you, please give me a chance."

I was speechless.

Cedric rose. "If nothing is more to be discussed, I'd like to leave now. My lawyer will arrange the agreement ready within Wednesday. Thank you for the dinner."

We all rose, Michael still had my hands in his, "Would you please stay?"

"I told you earlier, I can't."

Later when we entered our house, I slammed the door behind us. "You don't have the right to tell them I am not virgin!"

"Della, I couldn't find any better words to explain I am attached to you, and I don't want any matchmaking."

"You are free."

"I am yours."

"Then, I give your freedom back." I headed my bedroom.

"YOU HAD SEX WITH ME, DID IT MEAN ANYTHING TO YOU??" Cedric stormed behind me.

I stopped in a halt, Cedric bumped my back I almost fell, he grabbed my waist, and his hands stayed there. The whole family were on the dining room looking at us, shocked.

"What are all of you doing here?" Cedric asked.

"How could you fuck her, she is your sister!" My father rose, everyone rose.

"Big brother, you don't need to shout it out loud for world to know." Adrian said.

"I have seen lust in his eyes every time he set his eyes on you." Brian said, "I was glad you were working late and staying at your office."

"No, she isn't my sister." Cedric replied to my father pulling me tighter to him, "Not even a stepsister. You are married to my father's wife, but she is not my mother."