5. THE PROJECT

#NWR # FICTION #MATURE #FOREPLAY

CEDRIC

"Do you want to meet Bella?" I asked her curiously.

"May I?"

"Term and conditions apply."

"Tell me."

"Do you dare to skin dipping with me?" I smirked.

"Who said I am afraid? You have seen me naked."

"And swimming like you did with Adrian?"

"Fine." The thought of being erotically so close with her made me hard.

"You must be aware I always swim backstyle." I smirked. "While you swim freestyle."

"Do you know the risk? Sex is not included on the deal. Could you control yourself and not begging me to go inside you? Then I'll meet you with Bella." I added.

"A sex show is not included on the deal." Della said.

"But a threesome might be added." I laughed.

"I am not in to girls." She snapped.

"Who said you to satisfy Bella?"

Silence.

"WHEN?"

"Next weekend."

"We are going to Malang next weekend."

"We are not going. You make your own excuse, I have got mine."

"It's a family gathering."

"They are not my family."

"He is mom's nephew wedding."

"Her nephew is not my cousin, I am just her stepson. The other three are her children, I am not."

I drove the car onto the driveway, stopped, and turn to her, "I left my laptop at office."

"Me too. I am thinking of going to office tomorrow morning and write the proposal."

"I like to work till late and wake up late the next morning."

"What do you have in mind?"

"We are working at your room, and go to the dinner without going home."

"My room?" She raised her eyebrows.

"Your third floor office, wasn't it your room? And I found it is cozy though, and you have a queen size bed, wide enough for both of us." Her body tensed.

I got my laptop, and we headed to her room. I changed onto a boxer and a loose T, and she was in her previous sleeping dress.

We sat on the pantry island, I turned the TV on a music channel.