3. FAKE DEFLOWERING

#NWR #FICTION #MATURE #FOREPLAY

DELLA

I bent over and took the towel to cover my nakedness.

"Go away." I whispered, steadying my breath.

"I won't go anywhere, Della. We live under the same roof." He turned and left, with a hard on.

My life here wouldn't be easy.

We were eating dinner in silent, Bryan and Adrian stole glances at me several times while I noticed Cedric avoided eyes contact with me.

Marissa broke the silence asking my education and Dewi suggested me to study in University of 45 which I politely declined. I didn't need to inform them I went to study in Switzerland and just graduated last year.

I thought my father wanted to provide me a car, but Cedric said I should go to work in his car as his office was next door. I had been with Lana Travel for six months and focused on my job I didn't know about his company.

I helped Dewi washing dirty dishes, she told me the maid worked 6 AM to 7 PM, she left after serving dinner.

I was watching Dewi and my father walked hand in hand upstairs, I could see they loved each other. My mom told me my father ditched her for Dewi, but I thought she was nice.

My mom told me my father was a gold digger. He said he loved her. They run to Surabaya to get married without her parents' blessings. My grandpa was mad and disowned my mother, it meant she would not inherit any cents. When my father found this out, he divorced her. I was six months when it happened.

My mom was the only daughter, and in fact her parents never made a will. When they passed away, her uncle bought all her assets. The news was never on the newspaper, The family kept it as a secret. People thought my mom never inherited any fortune.

My mom did everything to protect me from the gold digger. We didn't live like rich people. She bought some big houses (and later some apartments as well) and rent them out. She taught me to go on public transportation instead of bought me a car.

We used to have a car in which she drove to work as a property broker. This career disguised her properties well. We lived in a pavilion in Bratang Binangun, but we owned the whole property. I went to school St. Clara by beca, and later took a bemo when I went to St. Louis high school.

When I went to Switzerland studying hospitality, she started Lana Travel and moved to western Surabaya area, but still she lived in a pavilion.

She went to Switzerland for my graduation. She told me everything and gave me a list of our assets. She made me promising I wouldn't reveal myself before I got married, to avoid a gold digger.

When I came back to Surabaya, my mom declared to every employees that Lana Travel was sold to Sonny – the manager – and I would work there as a common employee.