Extra Fun- Ashton

Imagine for molegloves5sos :)

Warning smut :p

You and Ashton had been invited to Vicky and Christinas joint birthday party at a club in London. It was halfway through the party and both of you were pretty drunk. You were currently in the middle of the dance floor grinding on Ashton. He had his head buried in the crook of your neck and had his hands on your hips. "Molly," he groaned and you pressed hard on his crotch,"you know i wont be able to last any longer if you keep doing that babe" You smiled and started to move your hips faster and harder against him. He started leaving love bites on your neck. You moaned his name. Ash spun  you round and held you close and smashed his lips onto yours. You could feel his member slowly getting hard against your stomach."Lets take this somewhere else" you smirked. " Lead away baby" He replied. You led him off the dance floor and to one of the private rooms at the back of the club. When you both got inside Ashton pushed you towards the large table that was in the middle of the room. He was rubbing his crotch against your thigh whilst unzipping your tight red dress. Once he took it off he noticed that you were wearing matching red underwear he said "oooo matching are we? Thats sexy" whilst staring at your boobs. He grabbed them and started playing with them. You kissed his neck causing him to let out a loud moan. He took off your bra and sucked on your nipple "oh Ashton" You Moaned. He then moved to the next nipple.After saitsfying your boobs, he made you lie down on the table and left a trail of sloppy kissed down your torso to the top of your panties. He rubbed his finger over your panties and felt how wet you were. "mmmmmmm" He hummed. He hooked his fingers into your panties and slid them off your legs. "You are so beautiful" he said whilst kissing your inner thighs. Once he reached your core, he licked your slit and pressed his tongue against your clit. "Mmmmm" You said and grabbed fistfuls of his hair. Ashton began licking you faster and faster and occasionally sticking his tongue inside you. He slowly added a finger until he had a total of three fingers inside. He came up to lock his lips on yours as he kept fingering you. "Mmmmmmmm" you moaned against his lips as you felt your orgasm building up. He left your lips and went to your boobs again."Oh Ash i'm gonna c-c-c-cu" "Let it all out babe" He whispered and started pumping faster."Oh my god" You cried as you came all over his fingers. Ash took his fingers out of you and put them in his mouth."You taste so good" He said before kissing you gently. "Now it's your turn" You saisd whilst taking his T-shirt off. You kissed his collarbones and left loads of hickeys on his chest. You undid his trousers and pulled them down. you could see how hard his erection was because of how large the tent was in his boxers. you palmed him through his boxers whilst kissing his abs. When you took off his boxers,his hard member slapped against his abs. You wrapped your hand around it and started pumping. You licked the tip and he groaned. You took the rest of him in your mouth and bobbed your head up and down. He put his hand on the back of your neck and thrusted his hips causing you to gag."Cum for me baby" You said seductively. "No i want to cum inside you babe" He said whilst lifting you off him and he lay you down on the table. Ashton spread your legs wide and postitioned himself so that he was at your entrance. "Are you ready for this babe?" He asked "Of course i am" You replied. He thrusted deep inside you making you scream in pleasure. He was playing with your boobs again and he kept thrusting, going deeper each time. "Fuck Molly you are so tight" he said with a moan. "I'm going to cum again Ashton" You screamed."Me too babe Me too." you could feel his thrusts getting  sloppier and you both released at the same time. "Oh Ash that was the best, I love you"                                                                                                                                                                 "I love you too" He said.

Sorry if that was bad but i hope you enjoyed :P