4: Under the Sea

Featuring the song Under the Sea from, The Little Mermaid. Because why not, she's been above water, and met a human with bushy eyebrows.
A—Aqua, L1–Lagoona, LA—Lagoona and Aqua, L2–Luna, R—Rey, E—everyone, and A3–all 3 sisters. This song is soooo long when you look up the lyrics. But who cares, it's Disney.

Luna's POV:

It's only been two days, and yet, those big eyebrows still haunt me in my dreams. But if you just keep looking into those emerald green eyes, you barely notice them. I've had breakfast in my room these past few days, and I haven't even left the palace, let alone my room. Not even to go to the little garden we have in the palace court yard. I'm like a clownfish living in an enemony. "Princess, may I come in?" "Of course, Rey."
Should I, or shouldn't I tell him? "Princess, are you felling ok? I'm not just telling you this before the queen does; but also because I'm your dads best friend, and you're like family to me. So, is the future queen ok?" Oh god, dads best friend, like family to me, the future queen. I guess it's time to tell him. "Rey . . . I'm fine, you know, just studying, learning about how to be a queen and all that." I can't believe I lied to a man who'd take a harpoon for this family. "Luna, you know those books from the back of your head and tail. I think I know what's up," oh no, here comes the North Atlantic Current. ". . . You want to be queen but you don't want to choose a husband." Phew, dodged that current. "You are absolutely right, I mean, do I have to marry to be queen? I heard there have been queens on land that didn't marry and still ruled." "Yes, but they eventually did marry and had a child so that way the kingdom could still rule, and the royal bloodline could still go on. If not, then they were killed." Well I just learned something new today. "You know what, you do whatever you want today, just tell me if you need some guards with you. I'll talk to your mother about the princes and wedding things." "Thanks, Rey." He's right about the family thing. He's always been like an uncle to me and my sisters. Speaking of sisters, "Good afternoon, princess Aqua." "Good afternoon to you, Rey."

"I heard the whole thing Lu. You wanted to tell him but couldn't." "Yeah, good thing I didn't, it would've been too risky. Who knows how many questions he could've asked me. He could of swam and told mom, or tell his guards to go find the ship and destroy it."
"Well let's not worry about that anymore, forget about the pirate, the ship, and the land up above. Because I heard those princes might be here next week." Oh blubber fish. "Where did you hear that?" I asked. "Down at the Blue Coral Reef." "Oh, you were with your friends gossiping." So, they'll be here in a week; six boys trying to win my hand. I couldn't help but look at The Heart of the Ocean. Would one of them really want me, or would they want me because I hold the biggest treasure in all the ocean? "Well, you've heard enough from me and Rey, I guess you need some time to think—"
"Aqua, have you ever wondered what it would be like living up top? ever thought about what goes on up there on land?" She didn't look at me, she just kept looking left and right, she started swimming to the door slowly. "You know, I'll get back to you on that, see you at dinner." And she shut the doors, leaving me in utter silence.

🧜🏻‍♀️the next day🧜🏻‍♀️

Aqua's POV:

"She's been thinking about life on land, Lagoona. What it's like up there, living up there." "Oh no, we're losing her to humans, to pirates. It's bad enough they take the treasure of the sea, if they had her, they'd have the biggest treasure of all." "Actually, the biggest treasure is around her neck so—"
"Would you just shut up for a moment . . . there may be a way to get her mind off this," she said. She's been sooo smart this week, just as smart as Luna. Mom's right, I should study more. "Do you remember the song dad would sing to us about how great the sea was and how it's better then land?"
". . . Are there such wonderful things around us?" We high-tailed, we had an idea now.