Dreams

Date- 7th June 1889, Germa Camp.

Dearest Luffy,

I had a dream, a good dream; though my fellow cabin mates Sachi, Penguin and Bepo insist that good dreams are not meant to be discussed but protected by our secrecy. What am I going to protect this dream from? When our reality is a nightmare?

I dreamt of a place, a beautiful place made of snow and surrounded by blue roses with yellow leaves. There are no harrowing noises there, just a soft hum of the air that blows. In this vast expanse of whiteness, you were there waiting for me, grinning at me. You were in a red striped coat, with your patented straw-hat, and sandals! Who wears slippers in a snowy land? Well you do, I know you do.

"Long time no see Traffy!" you said and took my gloved hands in yours.

Soon you were leading me to the field of blue roses, we were running, we were laughing like we were children on the strawberry hunt. "Did you miss Traffy?" you asked as we huffed and puffed our way through the ice and the thorns and the yellow leaves. "Oh, I did! I missed you, my beloved." I assure you, all my boldness shall disappear the moment I will see you again. But in my dreams, I was fierce. I was unstoppable. In my dreams, I was not coy.

You take my lips to yours and plant a thousand kisses of old and smile at me. I grab you by the waist and turn you around, oh it was a marvelous sight. In the middle of the snow, like one red hibiscus, you yearned for me. I devour your lips, you do away with your coats, you become more demanding! You are always the demanding one, my love.

You unbutton my coat; you unzip my trousers and grab hold of my manhood. I miss your touch tonight. While I ravish your mouth and your neck, you fiddle with our manhood. I bite your lovely collarbone, squeeze us hard, soon you are straddled on me; both of us panting, my nails digging into your waist, my other hand stroking your chest, your one hand grabbing my hair, my tongue wrestling yours, your other hand climaxing us gloriously.

Needless to say, my entire body woke up in the middle of the night with an aching desire for your touch on my skin. Our bodies are so strange, it can adapt to the limited supply of food, it can accept battle exhaustion and still work, and it can evolve according to need and climate, it can accommodate medicines and lack of it. It can sleep through battle noises, cries of injured soldiers, on a horseback, in a ship or on the road. Yet, it has no control over a mortal man's carnal desire.

Let me tell you this, I have never been a man of such longing, I never thought of lovemaking. In all my twenty-seven years, it was you who lit a fire in me. If you were a hunter and I am a forest sprite, you would have lit a small fire to keep us warm, but in my madness for you, I would have set the forest on fire for you.

I received your postcard; my soul prays for your safety, may you survive in Marineford and come back to me.

From a restless

Traffy.

****

Excerpts from Luffy's Postcard.

4th JUNE 1989

TO,

MY TRAFFY,

I LOVE YOU.

DO NOT BE DISHEARTENED ABOUT GRANDLINE.

THE SHIP CARRYING LETTERS WERE DELAYED BY STORM.

WE WILL MEET I PROMISE.

HEADED FOR MARINEFORD TONIGHT.

SEND LETTERS TO NEW ADDRESS POST-6/6/1889

I CARRY 378 LETTERS WITH ME.

LOVE

LUFFY.