"Maybe"

I was woken up due to the honking of a lot of cars.

"What the hell!!" I half yelled

"There is a silly boy talking to a silly man creating a traffic jam!" one of the officials said calmly, clearly opposing his actions.

After about 5 more chaotic minutes I couldn't take it. I got out of the car and yelled "dude! You might not notice that there is a freakin' traffic jam here and I think you need to move your arse from this road and talk somewhere else. LIKE NORMAL PEOPLE!!"

"Excuse me. I was asking for directions. I am new here!!" said a curly haired boy with dark green eyes that were just beautiful. His face sent a tingling feeling inside me which felt good, something I haven't felt in days.

"Oh, okay" I blurted out and rushed into my car. I was always shy among new people and this guy is hot too. He crowded my mind even after I entered my car and I lost check of everything outside.

Maybe Cheshire could be something good for me. I know its insane to think that the guy would like me or for God sakes, be in my class or in my school but I still have hope. Hope that maybe my happiness didn't die in the car crash. Hope that maybe a certain guy I don't even know about could be the reason I smile again. It's a long shot but I can cling to it.

I never really believed in love at first sight and I still don't. But it could always be crush at first sight?

*******

its just a filler for the entry of the green eyed boy.. I am updating the second chap in an hour or two.. plzz kamini$ stay with this book.

Could you tell me if you want it to go on a slow pace or a fast one.. it would make my day if you actually told me..

Anyways keep on voting, commenting and if possible sharing..

*n*