'Then And There.'

Ola kamini$

I hope you missed me because I missed writing this book. Anyways enjoy this chap because it is a sap and now I will stop to rap and put on my thinking cap… hahahhah got you!!!

It’s not big and I know you don’t want big updates so there you have it.

Continue right about now...

*********

4 days later...

Louis P.O.V

I sighed for what seemed like the last time.

Harrys P.O.V

I was following my same routine that I have been following for the last three days : wake up, see my phone, sigh because of no text or call from Louis, get dressed, got to school through Louis’ street, wait for him for five minutes, leave when he doesn’t return.  That is the same route I am on right now, in front of his house. I wasn’t expecting any such response because I knew there wouldn’t be one. I started to move forward when a paper flew my way. I seemed like a broken paper plane and since there was no one around, I started crushing it. As soon as I went to throw it away, I saw a certain red patch in it. Something inside me told to open it and so I did.

Help. Me.’ was all that was written in an illegible handwriting. It was also accompanied by a name. I tried to make it out.

“Umm l…o...u...i….” was all that was needed and I froze. It was as if the earth beneath my legs went away. It was Louis who wrote it. It was him who needed help.

In no time I rushed inside his house. The door was locked but I was impatient. I kept on ringing the bell until someone opened the door. Unfortunately I saw no response. I couldn’t talk it anymore so I broke the door.

“LOUIS!” I shouted as I entered the house. I went randomly to rooms to check for him. I was moving at the fastest pace of my life until I came across a room on the first floor. It was like the others but it also had some small red drops in front of the door. I tried to open the door but it was locked. Again, I broke the door and got inside the room.

There and then I realized I was crying and there and then I realized that I was going to cry even more because there he was, red in blood. His body was pale and his breaths…

****

CLIFFFFFF HANGER!!!!!

Anyways, I think I am gonna continue to write it because I am gonna continue to write it. I would admit that I was very close to actually deleting it but I stopped due to the comments.

The news for you guys is: I am gonna start a new fanfic which is Larry, of course, which will have self harm and stuff.

Also check out the book called alphas by @x_caster.. it is a gay fantasy fanfic.. it’s not Larry but it s good..

Vote, comment, share and lastly,

STEAL MY GIRL HAD LARRY.. AHGAHGAHAGAHAG I WAS FANGIRLING SOOO HARD. AND WHAT WAS AWKWARD WAS THE FACT THAT I WAS JELOUIS OF A CHIMPANZEE.. AND THAT LOUIS HOLDS BETTER HANDS WITH THAT CHIMP THAN With ELEANOR!!!! HEHEHEHEHEH

Bye for now

*n*