'Thanks & Sorry'

I don’t know what to say! The comments on the previous chapter were amazayn. I loved every one of them.

So here is the next update.

Tell me when you need to next one and I’ll try to do it accordingly.

Anyways, I just wanna say that those tweets were not posted by Louis because man he is gay!

Continue now

******

Louis P.O.V

“Don’t go.” I said in a small whisper. I didn’t want him to go.

“What?” he asked with a confused face.

“I said please don’t leave me.” I stated, this time with confidence.

“Why? I got you in this mess!” he said moving a step closer to the door.

“But you saved me too. And it’s not your fault. Okay?”

“How the hell is it not?”

“just.” I sighed. “Please don’t go or else I would break down even more.” I said with the last of words broken and a tear from my left eye.

“Hey don’t cry!” he said as he moved forward towards me.

“Then don’t go. Please?” I said as I looked at his eyes.

“okay.” He said as he wiped the tears off of my face and cupped it.

“If I stay, promise me you will smile.”

“I promise.” I said with a smile. “Thanks harry.”

“It’s Harold.” He said with a wink as he went to sit on the chair next to my bed.

“Okay Harold. Do you mind answering a question?”

“Not now. I know you want to ask me how I got to know about you and whether or not I have read the diary but right now I think those questions don’t matter much. Maybe when you get a bit more better.” He said with his head hung a bit low but a proud smile on his face.

“How did you- well if that’s what you want then its fine with me.” I said, slightly amazed by his senses.

“Wanna watch some TV till I come from the cafeteria? And I have to call mum and said too.”

“I won’t mind a small cappuccino. And thanks again hazza”

“Hazza, hmm, I like it. thanks.” He said with an impressed look on his face. Then he got up and left the room. I switched on the TV but before I could even change the channel the guy from before came in.

“Hi there mate! I see you are smiling. That’s good!” he said. “I am niall by the way. You know harry? His brother Liam is my best friend and I am pretty sure I am gonna meet you lot in anne’s house.”

“Okay. Hi” I said as it was getting a bit awkward and I went on to watching the x- factor.

‘Here we have ed sheeran with the most waited song of the year: all of the stars!’

“I love that song” niall shouted from behind.

I was feeling tired and my eyes were feeling heavy. As ed’s voice began, niall hummed in a slow voice along and I got drifted away to sleep.

Harry’s P.O.V

“Hey Louis?” I said with a soft voice as I entered his room. I had already told mum and Sid that he is now alive and they both had already killed my ears by shouting. I got the cappuccino as soon s I could and moved to Louis’ room only to find him, now, sleeping while tugging on to his duvets tightly and snoring softly.

“shh!” niall said from behind. “Don’t disturb him. It’s good for the patient to sleep. You might wanna get some for yourself too.”

“Yeah I should. You too.”

“I’ll meet you tomorrow then harry.” Niall said as he moved out of the room leaving me and a sleeping Louis.

I got a pen and paper and wrote:

 You were sleep when I came in so good morning now! Anyways I took the coffee with me and I think that I’ll meet you tomorrow. Till then sleep tight Lou.

Oh and I almost forgot, Sid will come to meet you tomorrow with me so I am already sorry for that.

Xx.

Hazza!

I put it on the nightstand and switched off the lights.

“Good night Lou” I whispered as I softly closed the door. And after days I knew that I ,too, was going to get some good sleep.

***

i know it sucks but i am sorry!

Vote, comment and share because if I get enough good comments, I might just put the prologue of anyone of my upcoming stories.

Love ya!

*n*